Solo Healing A/B

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eranthis, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Eranthis New Player

Hey, Guys im kind of excited because , this will be my second run on my villain running a/b and for my second time i solo healed with a combat rating of 93 with restoration 3668 , it was like a league run and i know this may not be exciting to anyone else and probably a everyday thing but i was pretty proud of myself , it wasnt the best healing a couple downs but its the fact that i solo'ed it and i wasn't 103 or 100^ but im proud of myself because this is my first ever healer actually running a/b and i solo'ed it ! :D i got pictures of how much healing i put out enjoy ! and thanks to the best league ever ! Roleplayers on the villain side without them i will truly be nothing on the villain side ! :p

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Korvyne Committed Player

Was everyone else around cr 93 also? If so gratz, good run.
    We've done league runs with lower cr players, trolls, healers, dps with others on our mains, being cr103. Easy way to gear up members.
  3. Unida Dedicated Player

pretty good for just a 2nd run and cr93, does go to show knowing your role and skill does actually count for something :)

grats!
    • Like x 2
  4. Skyfall New Player

As long as you're pleased.
    • Like x 1
  5. Delta795 New Player

6. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Congrats! Did you get any good drops to help your healer out? I luv solo healing when I get the chance too on my alt healer, sadly though I don't get to much because we have quite a few healers in league so I'm stuck dpsing or tanking. Don't get me wrong I luv dpsing, tanking meh.....makes me sleepy.
    • Like x 2
  7. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Congrats. I hope you got some gear. On a related topic, I dragged my 89cr troll friend through A&B and the only usable piece of gear he got was...you guessed it... OP ring .See whining thread above on the page lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. dozer New Player

Congrats, I am guessing you are Nature.
  9. Eranthis New Player

No. Everyone else had better gear than me. I was the only one in the 95 below. i was cr 93. and i was the only healer.
  10. Eranthis New Player

yeah so you just ignored my signature lol ! o_O. Im sorcery.
    • Like x 1
  11. winter13 New Player

Good job. Somebody may want to help the 2nd troll with his damage though. Yikes!!!
  12. Eranthis New Player

thanks lol .... i think so o_O
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

And you beat a troller in damage out. Koodos to you.
  14. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

Awesome I solo a & b with electric healer since alot of people think that you can't solo with electric :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Grats!! That must be such an awesome feeling. I recently tanked A/B for the first time. It was lots of fun.
    • Like x 1
  16. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Hells yea you are sorcery!!! Sorcery FTW!
    • Like x 1
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

I will throw out there that successful solo healing depends a lot on your team makeup. A lot of damage can be avoided by good players, so you can focus on the tank. Still, it does take focus on your part, so good work!