Who Keeps Requesting Iconic Anomaly Solos?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Apr 6, 2014.

1. RSL New Player

i'd like to have a long talk with you...
    • Like x 45
  2. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Yeah, whoever is doing that, stop it.
    • Like x 25
  3. SKAVANGER408 New Player

They are terrible.
    • Like x 20
  4. Caleus New Player

I thought this had to do with Iconic Powers. Well I guess not.

Lates guys.

Also yes they, the Anomalies, are horrible.
    • Like x 10
  5. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

I don't know, I just started doing them, and I quite like them. But then I don't mind solos.
    • Like x 9
  6. Welcome2TheNhk New Player

No one... We just have a horrible [Insert word].
    • Like x 2
  7. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Hate them. I did 24 when they came out and that's it. If it wasn't for finishing the style, they'd probably be below the Toyman missions on my To-Do list.
    • Like x 12
  8. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Amazon Fury supposedly has a feat for completing 100. Gross.
    • Like x 6
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Iconic powers are terrible. I really want to know who has been asking because I have a gif waiting for them.
    • Like x 10
  10. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Wow 24 times!

You lasted 22 more than I did.

Why would I go to all the effort of creating my toon just the way I like only to hsve to use a legends toon to do an instance? I don't get it, I rarely do legends for the same reason but at least there I can choose which toon I use.
    • Like x 7
  11. Archangel Rafael New Player

I like 'em. It's a comics-fan thing.
    • Like x 24
  12. Avian Dedicated Player

I like the Iconic anomalies and I'd like to see more of them.
    • Like x 23
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

200 actually. :D
  14. RSL New Player

i love when you pug duos and yr partner only has iconic powers. almost as awesome as the ones who only use their weapons.
    • Like x 2
  15. Tikkun Loyal Player

As much as I dislike them, I at least think I could tolerate 200 with Circe.

I think to make them better we need some more options. Not everyone likes solos - I'm not into solos at all.

We also need more character options. I am not a fan of Huntress at all, but I can tolerate Bizarro.

I think what would win for Iconic Anomalies would be to do them in a "battle arena" fashion like Oan, FOS 3, or Knightsdome and let us select from our current unlocked iconics. Even as a solo this is something I could get into.
    • Like x 3
  16. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Simply put, too many people complained about their not having the gear, their having to be in DPS stance, and the overall difficulty of regular solo instances.

In addition, a constant request was for “Legends PVE” content and while this might not be exactly what was requested, this is probably the closest we’re going to see implemented in DCUO.

That said, Iconic Anomalies allow people to run solo instances to receive entry level gear for that particular tier as well as earn marks on a daily basis while also still offering worthwhile instances to run to chip away at Challenge feats.

In the end, while I am neither for nor against Iconic Anomalies, we’ve got them, we’re getting more, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see them expanded to include possibly Duos sometime in the future.

And remember, when you see or you yourself make a request on these forums or other places, you might not get what you want as it'll be in the vision of the devs and has to fit game logic.
    • Like x 4
  17. RSL New Player

fwiw i think liking solos doesn't mean you like "legends" solos. i worked on my toon over 3 years, i know him well. also... unless you're just a dps all the time... playing as a legends character means giving up the things you love about this game, CC, healing, etc.
    • Like x 7
  18. RSL New Player

omg "legends" duos is a worse idea than "legends" solos! thanks for giving me nightmares!! ;)
    • Like x 6
  19. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

• Like x 3
  20. The Doctor Loyal Player

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, I'd like a DLC with nothing BUT iconic solos. I love them. I'm great at them. More more more!!!
    • Like x 7