Roleplayers USPS Villain League All Roles Welcomed

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Darksilver320, Dec 22, 2013.

1. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

I am usually on till 2am EST on most nights send me a tell later :D
  2. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

2 pieces away from 87 lol I'm grinding!
    • Like x 1
  3. Darksilver320 New Player

I appreciate the interest, but to be fair, even at 29 we keep that one guideline strict. Have to be level 30. I've said no to others and to bring you in after that would be hypocritical and unfair. So, once you hit level 30, you have an open invite to see if we are a good fit for you =)
  4. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Exactly

This would be good to make an introduction and see if the fit would be beneficial for both parties. At level 29 all you gotta do is put in that 1 or 2 extra hours. Get your grind on!
  5. cronusfire New Player

ok I just hit lvl 30 today finally lol I was wondering what's your league name so I can send a request
  6. Darksilver320 New Player

I am not trying to be mean, but if you are seriously asking that question, I have to doubt your seriousness in joining. You clicked the thread title to get in here, you had to have read it to know we are a villain league, and you are asking what our league name is.

To me, that shows very little dedication to really wanting to join. I'm sorry but I don't think we'd be a good fit for you. I realize that may sound a bit harsh, but I'd rather be up front and honest and not bring someone in that didn't even take the time to look at the name in the title they clicked on.
    • Like x 2
  7. cronusfire New Player

It's not that serious dude was just a question but ok
  8. Darksilver320 New Player

Let's play this out a bit differently, you are on a date... you tell the girl.. she is smart.. funny.. you really like her and then you say.. "what's your name again?"

If you can't see where you went wrong, then I don't know what to tell you. In the grand scheme of things, you are right, it's not serious. However, in the sense of showing some common sense and respect, yeah it makes you look insincere about your asking to join. Why would I want someone in this league that has absolutely no respect for the basics. Answer: I wouldn't.
    • Like x 1
  9. cronusfire New Player

Ok for one it's just a game it aint like you getting paid for it so calm down dude like you never made a mistake. Answer: you have
  10. cronusfire New Player

But thanks for whatever opportunity i would've had with your league have a nice day sir
  11. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Just as the title has stated we are recruiting all roles. Please respond here or send in game tells to:

League Leaders
    Wicked Wishes
    Stanley Leonard
    Evermoor
    and/or
    Officers
    Luna 5tar
    Murderoso
    MENTaLCAsE XIII
  12. Darksilver320 New Player

Don't get it twisted I am extremely calm. I told you I was being honest, seemingly you got upset over me being straight forward with you. I understand, no big deal. I do have to say if you are going to use my words against me, at least do it right. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  13. Darksilver320 New Player

you sir, are very welcome, and have a scrumdiddliumcious day!
    • Like x 2
  14. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I got some T4 stuff to do tonight b4 reset. Would be nice to see some new faces :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Darksilver320 New Player

Wow did you read my mind sis lol already scheduled. Still keeping things open for more members.
    • Like x 2
  16. Eranthis New Player

Awwwwww Kinda Left out me :oops: lol love you guys :cool: :p
    • Like x 2
  17. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

I'll be on early tonight for the T4 stuff to lend a hand. I would really love to level up my alt so maybe someone else can Mmmmm troll? lol
  18. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Look forward to tonight tournament.. I forgot who's my team captain :D
  19. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Hey. This league looks really great. And I've actually ran with them once before. I'd like to join if it's not too late. I have a villain who's 76 cr with 120 sp.
    • Like x 1
  20. SwitchRevo New Player

I'd love to talk to someone about joining my PSN is Switch_Revo. Thanks.
    • Like x 1