Mic bug on Ps3

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 478874, Feb 19, 2013.

1. DC-9xlives Developer

I have not specifically heard about that issue, but we are focusing on getting voice chat working well. If you haven't seen a thread for it in Arkham please make one.
  2. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Why is it that if my pulse headset is not turned on when I start up DCUO on my PS3 when I finally log in, and turn on the headset it works up until I join a group or start an instance. Playing long enough to know to turn it on prior to loading by now. But is there a technical reason for this? And if so can anything be done to rectify this?
  3. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Why is it that if my pulse headset is not turned on when I start up DCUO on my PS3 when I finally log in, and turn on the headset it works up until I join a group or start an instance. Playing long enough to know to turn it on prior to loading by now. But is there a technical reason for this? And if so can anything be done to rectify this?
  4. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

I have the same problem. I can talk and hear fine through my bluetooth earpiece for a while however when in a group or solo I can go into an instance or raid and the mic and audio quits. When I come out of the instance/raid the mic and audio will still be dead. I go back to my dashboard log in with earpiece on two to three times and it will starting working again and sometimes stay working other times it is done for the night.
    Has this been reported or is there a solution that I have not seen?
    This is on a PS3 with an Emerson EM229 PS3 Compatible.

Thanks
    • Like x 1
  5. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

I don't have a mic. Usually I like to keep a listen out for exobyte tones and briefings, investigations, etc. But then I usually can't hear anything when I get a whole bunch of people talking all at once on mic. I'm usually good at tuning things out, but I most of the time I end up shutting off the mic option.

I would like to switch over. Because the chat box is always cut off partially on my tv screen, and the font so microscopic. I do make adjustments, but yeah. Makes it hard for me to read and understand what other players are texting me.

I find the police safehouses to be too quiet, at least playing as a villain you get some music in the background. They could at least have some more, I don't know office sound effects maybe.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Still lots of issues with Mics on PS3.

Even worse since WotL P2 just came out.

Sometimes we can only hear half of the League.

Sometimes the sound crashes when swtiching tab.

And too many other things to mention them all.

In short the mics need lots of work still.
  7. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

My Mic issue on the PS3, is going between chats I lose my mic.. sometimes. And it won't come back unless I quit the game and come back in.

Now I don't know if that's from my headset or because of the game.. Have not spent time researching that.