Roleplayers USPS Villain League All Roles Welcomed

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Darksilver320, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Darksilver320 New Player

We've actually been back for some time now. Thanks for the kind words though. Saw Devil earlier today was nice to see him again.
    • Like x 1
  2. RobinChainz New Player

Do you mind if I ask how many members you'll have?
    • Like x 1
  3. Darksilver320 New Player

I'd say 35-45 since most play in the evenings it works out really well. We aren't trying to go very high but when we see a player who seems to be a good fit, we try to bring them in.
    • Like x 1
  4. Psycho Sid New Player

Hi, this sounds like a league I would enjoy checking out. I have a rage DPS named Psycho Sid with 99CR, 110 sp, although I don't pvp very much. I don't have a mic due to the fact I am almost deaf, so if that is not a problem I would love to join.
    • Like x 1
  5. RobinChainz New Player

That's a good number my hero is in Spartan Beasts. With about 200 members and only about 5 of us complete content together. But I'm going to get my villain to 30 soon because this sounds like a group for me.
    • Like x 1
  6. Darksilver320 New Player

look for anyone of the leaders or officers and we can talk more
    • Like x 1
  7. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Im gonna hit level 30 soon......Im a ice dps/tank but I will need assistance with my loadouts :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Im gonna focus on tanking.....I like playing the support roles
    • Like x 1
  9. Darksilver320 New Player

We have plenty of members who know excellent loadouts you can try and are very good at tanking as well as dps with Ice. When you are ready, let us know. Don't be afraid to message any of us with questions either.
    • Like x 1
  10. RobinChainz New Player

Is any one online right now, I am and would like to chat name is Regulator Moon
    • Like x 1
  11. Darksilver320 New Player

unfortunately i am at work and atm I cant tell if anyone is on.
    • Like x 1
  12. RobinChainz New Player

Ok , when is most of the group on
    • Like x 1
  13. Darksilver320 New Player

Honestly a good majority play late afternoon til late evening usually til about midnight or so eastern time. I am normally on anytime during the day depending on when I crash after work. give me a time you'd like to talk and I can be on =)
    • Like x 1
  14. RobinChainz New Player

I'm usually on 11pm-3am central I wrk 2-10pm
    • Like x 1
  15. RobinChainz New Player

Tomorrow will be good I'm off how is 3pm for you
    • Like x 1
  16. Darksilver320 New Player

That will be fine, 3pm central correct? I'll be on and we can talk some more.
    • Like x 1
  17. RobinChainz New Player

Ok, yes central
    • Like x 1
  18. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Had a great PvP run Sunday! Had a full team running successful Arenas and Legends matches most of the day.
    • Like x 1
  19. cronusfire New Player

I was wondering could I join your league I know you have to be lvl 30 to join but im a level 29 and would really like to join your league you seem really organized my gamer tag is Cronus_fire
    • Like x 1
  20. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Send us an in game tell and we will take it from there :D