Roleplayers USPS Villain League All Roles Welcomed

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Darksilver320, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Fantasma Well-Known Player

*In-game name. Its Mayito

*Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS3

*Combat Rating/Skill Points. 102/106 SP

*Power. Quantum

*Role. Troll

*Do you have a mic? Yeah & Keyboard

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary ;D

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). = 19

*About yourself. = Yoo Im a Troll looking to make a League or be part of one thats active. Im also a Twitch Streamer with 700+ Followers so I stream dcuo whenever Im not lazy xD

*What are you looking for in a league and why? = Looking for one that has members ready to do A&B or any T5 Raid. As well as other Lower Raids for Rent Cost (Tac mods and such)
    • Like x 1
  2. Darksilver320 New Player

Look for one of the following leaders Evermoor, Wicked Wishes, or Stanley Leonard. Officers Murderoso, MENTaLCAsE XIII or Luna 5tar can help you as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

I'll be on tonight gonna pug wave :( should be fun (not) let me know if you want to join me.
  4. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Take me with you. No sad faces!
  5. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

100%... my most successful runs in wave were with you!
    • Like x 1
  6. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Just as the title has stated we are recruiting all roles. Please respond here or send in game tells to:

League Leaders
    Wicked Wishes
    Stanley Leonard
    Evermoor
    and/or
    Officers
    Luna 5tar
    Murderoso
    MENTaLCAsE XIII
    • Like x 1
  7. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Me personally I am looking to add a new troll to teach and show how to properly use their role within a group. also by new I mean just turned level 30.
  8. Darksilver320 New Player

What kinda of bs is this you post my wife's name first? it's Evermoor THEN Wicked Wishes...sheesh. Now I know why you want to recruit so hard to find good league mates these days lmao. j/k
    • Like x 1
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Luna sucks though... just kidding tell her Cold says Hi lol
    • Like x 2
  10. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Fixed :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Lafayette New Player

Hey I just made a rage villian and was hoping to get a invite to your league
    • Like x 1
  12. Dter New Player

Sorry could
    Sorry couldn't make it on and plus haven't decided if I wanna renew my membership or not if I do I'll play for a month and see how everything runs bc GU36 seems like it's gonna really kills some powers
    • Like x 1
  13. Darksilver320 New Player

D, from one friend to another, don't stress it. Every update people get all frantic..the best players however..find a reason to play and excel. =)
    • Like x 1
  14. Dter New Player

Yeah I might go back to Nature been missing it too much Tanking has been fun but I just love the Healing powers to give it up I just gotta throw $5 on my account and renew my legendary can I join Roleplayers only have a few people to play with now since I took a little break
    • Like x 1
  15. Darksilver320 New Player

You will have to talk to one of the leaders or captains in game.
  16. RobinChainz New Player

Greetings I'm interested in joining your league.I have two hero's a 64cr and 39cr, I have a villain but he is only level 18. To me the villains seem to be a bit more organized compared to the hero's. Which is what I'm looking for a stable group . My villian is dps light however I might switch to rage (Guy Gardner fan) I'm usually on 11:00pm cst name is Regulator Moon
    • Like x 1
  17. Darksilver320 New Player

Let me be very honest and this is in no way an insult to you or anyone else this is just how I look at potential members. I tell players that are not yet level 30 that they need to hit level 30 before we can bring them in. The reason being alot of players work new characters and just lose interest. So making it to level 30 and playing with the team to learn where you fit in is key to us. It shows dedication to really wanting to play and be a part of the team.

This in no way means you aren't that type of player but my main focus as is the other leaders and officers is, if we are bringing you in, its because you are a good fit for the team and are going to be a part of the team not just another number that disappears due to lack of interest. We do like to mentor players and we like helping others when we can especially when they have that drive to build characters learn powers and interract with their team mates, so defiantely add us if you are really interested and we can see how we can help you further progress and become a member.
    • Like x 2
  18. RobinChainz New Player

@Darksilver I definitely understand about the level 30 requirement. I totally agree with that philosophy I understand wanting to make sure possible new members. Have some dedication, that fact says about your league.
    • Like x 1
  19. Darksilver320 New Player

There is something to be said for character in a player. Most people who start fresh has very little invested. However when you hit that certain point and you make that choice to move forward and progress not only as your character but as a team mate, that is when you have shown what I look at league for showing day in and day out. That piece of you that says there is more to the game than just playing a toon, but building something that is bigger than you as a player and as a person. I hope when you hit 30 you come talk to us and join up.
    • Like x 1
  20. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Good luck with the League recruitment guys! I actually ran with KidSin and Devilblood's Role
    Players from Crisis for 2 years and still run with them to this day. Good to see your keeping the name alive!
    • Like x 2