Devs: Please Consider Canceling All GU36 Combat Changes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Sorbet, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Kid Sorbet New Player

From the look at the patch notes, they seem to be almost universally bad and unwanted. This is not what the community asked for. In fact, it suggests that you guys are tone deaf to the wishes of the playerbase.

Please reconsider and abandon this GU before it's too late.
    • Like x 46
  2. Poo New Player

The changes really are not that big at all. Re read and process before starting these inevitable "misinformed" threads.
    • Like x 60
  3. SKAVANGER408 New Player

My only thing is that this game is way too slow now.
    • Like x 11
  4. Rasta Committed Player

What you and all of the players like you fail to understand is that they know full well what they're doing. The Devs would not nerf jump canceling if they knew it would greatly impact your gameplay.

There are players in the community like Kaiser or the members of Odyssey who will find an alternate method to keep the playerbase at ease until WM is released.

You'll be fine. Don't jump to conclusions without waiting for the finished product
    • Like x 15
  5. Kid Sorbet New Player

As an ice dps that uses Snowball, Resonating Gale and the Karmic Hex consumable, I'd beg to differ. Each of these is getting a nerf. Because, you know, ice dps is so overpowered.
    • Like x 16
  6. Drakonicus New Player

In before the lock.

And for the record op, i disagree with...about everything you said here.
    • Like x 6
  7. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

u said it , from the " look " try FIRST THEN come COMPLAIN
    • Like x 2
  8. Kid Sorbet New Player

Why would it be locked?

It's an honest, constructive thread with the game's best interests at heart.
    • Like x 1
  9. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

100% agree OP.
    • Like x 9
  10. Poo New Player

Locked for bashing the Devs?

Locked for jumping the gun and complaining about something you know almost nothing about?
    • Like x 21
  11. HermanRuth New Player

Am I the only one around here taking the "wait and see" approach?
    • Like x 34
  12. Kid Sorbet New Player

Who's bashing the devs?

And know nothing about? How about the patch notes and Test Server videos?
    • Like x 4
  13. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

and LOCKED FOR NOT TRYING ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT , DAm it dude whats wrong with u TRY the dam update then complain
    • Like x 3
  14. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Why don't you explain it?
    • Like x 1
  15. Kid Sorbet New Player

The problem with a wait and see approach is that it will very possibly be too late by then.

So much of the community feels that these changes are nothing short of a disaster. I would rather voice my concerns before they go live.
    • Like x 7
  16. Poo New Player

"In fact, it suggests that you guys are tone deaf to the wishes of the playerbase."

I read the patch notes. Nothing "game changing" in there at all. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 6
  17. Quantom Boy Committed Player

I agree with everything that you just said and sadly this thread is going to be locked by a mod because it's going against the devs "brilliant idea". So here have my like before it happens
    • Like x 4
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 34
  19. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Not bashing you, but by saying the changes aren't big at all makes me wonder whois spreading misinformation.
    • Like x 5
  20. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Lol...its not that big of a deal.
    • Like x 3