Pet Power/Life bars

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Whizzkid, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Bast10n Committed Player

This is still an issue post GU34
  2. MoFriedChickens New Player

How about this for an added issue, faced a sorc player today who must've queued from PVE phase, because he was summoning pets and i couldn't even attack them because they were all in PVE phase.
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

This problem is extremely noticable when you have more than 1 pet up at a time.
  4. Jerick New Player

Their health bar is still broken sometimes
  5. Toxiic Committed Player

It was supposed to move? o_O
  6. xXS0EXx Committed Player

This bug keeps happening to me every single day(Just letting u guys know that it keeps happening).

Now Drenz mention this once in the Sorcery Thread(when GU35 was live) in the Developer Discussion Area that this was a known issue and that the UI Team was working on it and that they might have a fix for this soon. Idk when soon is but i hope they do fix it.:)
  7. Sorceress Katniss New Player

I have a Sorcery Character and I notice that between all three Pets The Watcher is the main one that needs to be fix. I use Offering to give it power and health but it can only work for soo long..
  8. Little Sister New Player

This is still a big mess. Any word on a fix ?
  9. Bast10n Committed Player

Sorcery's "Amazing Mechanic" can't be utilized properly when the Pet's health and power bars are defunct.
    • Like x 1
  10. Halahiiro Well-Known Player

Sorcery pets health bars keep getting noshow after the pet is killed, and yesterday i got guardian teleporting in and out from boss room in T6 alert, he ignores the boss and jumps to hoard of mobs outside of the room.
    • Like x 1
  11. Brondulfr New Player

Are you kidding me? This thread is over a year old, and this can't be a hard to fix issue. Please fix this, I'm really, REALLY sick of it.

That is all.
  12. Bast10n Committed Player

This is still an Issue.

The Pet's Health and Power Bar will disappear completely... I haven't noticed it getting stuck at 100% or 0% like it was previously. No matter how many times you dismiss and re-summon your pet, their HUD will not come back. I have tried removing the pet from the loadout and replacing it with a different power. Then putting the pet back in the loadout and re-summoning. Nothing will fix this issue other than re logging.

This is incredibly frustrating. As a Sorcery Healer I rely heavily on my watcher and need to know when to feed it power.

This is like driving around in a car and the gas gauge is broken. You have absolutely no idea when it's going to run our of gas.. your only option is to top it off every chance you get...

Ritualistic Word, the power used to return power to The Watcher, is also our only instant group heal and has a very lengthy cool down. Without a functioning HUD it is impossible to accurately judge power to pet / group heal priority.

Please.. this has been a bug for a really long time. Can this please get some attention?
    • Like x 2
  13. Bast10n Committed Player

Would you guys mind jumping over to the Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports) thread and give the first post a thumbs up?

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/pet-power-life-bars.567/

This Bug was originally reported February 2013 and I think if we can get enough likes it may get some attention.

My most recent post in that thread:

This is still an Issue.
    The Pet's Health and Power Bar will disappear completely... I haven't noticed it getting stuck at 100% or 0% like it was previously. No matter how many times you dismiss and re-summon your pet, their HUD will not come back. I have tried removing the pet from the loadout and replacing it with a different power. Then putting the pet back in the loadout and re-summoning. Nothing will fix this issue other than re logging.

This is incredibly frustrating. As a Sorcery Healer I rely heavily on my watcher and need to know when to feed it power.

This is like driving around in a car and the gas gauge is broken. You have absolutely no idea when it's going to run our of gas.. your only option is to top it off every chance you get...

Ritualistic Word, the power used to return power to The Watcher, is also our only instant group heal and has a very lengthy cool down. Without a functioning HUD it is impossible to accurately judge power to pet / group heal priority.

Please.. this has been a bug for a really long time. Can this please get some attention?
    • Like x 2
  14. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please do not cross post issues, as that would be a forum violation. Thank you!
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Yes, it is.
    • Like x 1
  16. Swamarian Committed Player

This bug was reported on the old PC forum, back when we had separate PC and PS fora.
  17. Bast10n Committed Player

This bug is still an issue post Amazon Fury Part 2.
  18. Kohina Well-Known Player

This issue was reported back on February 16, 2013 and still not fix as at today.....Devs you never cease to disappoint me *sigh*
    • Like x 1