BLOCK STICKING

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Multiverse, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

This is still happening and it still SUX!
    • Like x 1
  2. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

It's very annoying, and always happens at the most inconvenient times. I hope there is a fix submitted for this soon. Please? Millbarge? Spord? DizzyKraken? We need saving! :) Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you did at all.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

You forgot Loche. :)

Yes, please fix this. Getting stuck in block is aggrivating!
    • Like x 1
  4. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I forgot Tunso too, but that's between us. ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. D4rkwond3r New Player

Devs Please Take action.... This is so annoying....... Especially in PVP..
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As an update, we think we've found the culprit here, and are in the process of testing and refining our fix internally. No ETA yet for live, but we're getting closer.
    • Like x 15
  7. Gor Gor New Player

Great to hear that you are working on this problem.
    Wondering if this fix could also help with the problem of stuck rolling after revive or do we still have to complain in that thread?
  8. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

Good to know. Thank you! :)
    • Like x 1
  9. 478874 Dedicated Player

Yes, big thank you.
  10. Blacken Blue New Player

Would block not working AT ALL count as part of this block sticking bug? Or should I report it seperately? I haven't been able to block properly for about 3 or 4 days now. Which royally stinks, because one of my villains can't finish the Bane lighthouse mission since he gets knocked all over the place before he can deal out much damage. He even got defeated by falling debris after Bane took out the second girder, despite the fact I was blocking. (The blocking animation and icons work; the game just completely ignores the fact I'm blocking, and I still take full damage, stuns, knockback, crits, etc)
  11. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I've been consistently getting Block stuck in Legends PVP almost every match. I most often use Catwoman or Wonder Woman, and I find the block sticking happens a LOT when I am coming out of a shield or recovering from a CC effect that hit me while blocking.

Nothing but spam-hitting powers seems to trigger an escape from the sticking, which pretty much ends up being a death sentence in PVP for those precious seconds you're stuck unable to move or attack.
  12. Cycl0ps Devil New Player

I pvp and tank for pve. I think the block sticking issue is with breakout. It is not every time but when it occurs, it irritates me.

When i breakout by holding the block button as i wish to return to block and counter my opponent's lunge. It irritates me when i am unable to do what i intended except to roll to get myself unblock. It is similar when i am tanking pve contents but this time it is stopping me from casting my power and i have to roll to return to my rotations.
  13. Cadens Dedicated Player

Crashed 3 times last night in A&B because of block sticking. :( really hope this makes it to update 34.
  14. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

I use a voice communication program with push to talk on. I have the push to talk button assigned to caps-lock. I noticed that when I'm holding the block botton if i hit caps lock to talk to my group more often than not I will be stuck in block and have to tap block a few times to get out of it.
  15. Lady Thren New Player

Lord knows how many times I beat up my controller cuz of this bug... XD I always think its my controller's fault but this confirms its not...

For me, when i try to push down on L3 to go into Super Sonic the character often ends up using its weapon or blocking and rolling in mid air while the Super Sonic effect goes through. So she actually doesn't fly but stays in one place while the smoke from when she lifts off shows and does the weird random weapon and blocking. Even when I don't press anything else on my controller. Its so dang frustrating.
  16. FatKatt New Player

my question is how many of you are playing on PS4, because these new controllers suck hella bad, every button begins to stick at some point.....
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

This was fixed in Game Update 34, so anyone still having the problem is likely having the problem due to a game controller issue and not a bug in the game.

18. Lady Thren New Player

Explain how both of my niece's controllers (brand new) also had the same problem when they weren't even used before? I mean its possible that it came back somehow. o_O
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

All I know is I have not seen this problem since that update. I can tell when it would have stuck before because it sticks for a half second before it releases in the same situations it was sticking before. It's not 100% fixed, but it's good enough that at least on the PC platform I am not seeing it stick in a way that hinders gameplay.
  20. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I've been experiencing this recently as well. Sometimes I have to hit escape to get it unstuck. It's most annoying during pvp.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.