New Exclusive Auras and your Favorite Marketplace Items Return in the New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

New to the Marketplace – Booster Bundle!

Available for a limited time! Get your hands on this bundle of goodies sponsored by none other than Booster Gold! The pack includes Marketplace items worth 3000 Station Cash/Marketplace AND an Aura Reward box for just 2000 Station Cash/Marketplace Cash. Here’s what you get:
    • 500 Replay Badges
    • 6 R&D Scanners
    • 8 Radar Enhancers
    • 5 Proto Repair Bots
    • 5 Vault Tickets
    • 1 Aura Reward Box
    The Aura Reward box includes one random Aura, which may be one of five existing Auras in Red, Blue, White, Purple or Green (common), one of two NEW colored Plasmic Auras (uncommon), or the ALL NEW Nimbus Aura (rare). The Plasmic and Nimbus Auras are all exclusive to this bundle!

[IMG]
    NEW Nimbus Aura

[IMG]
    NEW Red Plasmic Aura

[IMG]
    NEW Blue Plasmic Aura

Find the Booster Bundle in the in-game Marketplace now!

Available March 19, 2014 at 9:00AM PDT until April 2, 2014 at 9:00AM PDT
    • Like x 7
  2. Will Power Loyal Player

Where did you devs come up with the Plasmic Aura idea. Who came up with that idea? I got the Aura in 1 of 3 boxes last year. Was it the Nimbus that was in there last year. I can't remember what it was called.
  3. uXix Committed Player

By the way Mepps, the original plasmic aura is now a green color.
  4. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Normal Plasmic aura was in the Booster bundle last year.
  5. AmericanNinja New Player

6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I hope you're joking .
    • Like x 1
  7. Tule New Player

NIMBUS AURA BABY
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Hmmm... Wonder what the prices of these will go for on the broker...
  9. No Aywok New Player

Not sure exactly when it was changed, but I noticed this about 2 weeks ago. I thought I was losing my mind about a color change and then I saw the picture for the Nimbus aura... That's what I remember the Plasmic looking like when it was released.
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

The Nimbus Aura looks like the Original Plasmic Aura. & I LOVE the BLUE Plasmic Aura. PLS LET ME GET THIS, LORD PLEASEE!!!
    • Like x 2
  11. TheMysticStar Level 30

Now I wonder, when will there be purchasable auras ( not on broker)... In the market place many folks would spend $10 USD for one. I'm just saying 10 x 100= 1,000. As it seems the are no shortage of ideas for new ones, so why not expand the market a bit.

We don't know how many customers you really have, but if you have 100,000 gamers thats a million in pockit.
    • Like x 4
  12. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I definitely won't be participating in buying them for a random shot... I'll leave that up to the people that decide to blow over $200 for the auras but hey its not my money.
    • Like x 2
  13. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Ummm 10 x 100 = 1000.
  14. Entity Committed Player

How much is it $30?
  15. No Aywok New Player

Okay, just saw the Plasmic in-game. Now it's very green.

It went from a white/blue-ish color, to a white/green-ish color, to green?
  16. TheMysticStar Level 30

Yeah 100=body count x $10 a head for purchase of an aura
  17. Nyema New Player

Why not a purple plasmic aura?! that would make so much sense
  18. Nyema New Player

I don't understand why put vault tickets in there... Waste, I go to vault everyday.
    • Like x 2
  19. ElectricHero New Player

Heres an idea...........you guys ready?.................................POWER INSPIRED AURAS! :O

They could be offered in the marketplace for like 700 or 1000 StationCash/Marketplace Cash :O

That way if someone wants a cool looking aura they dont have to deal with chance.
    • Like x 6
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

For $20? Wow.