A few words for SPytle

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IIIIINASTYIIIII, Mar 11, 2014.

1. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

WOW Mepps WOW!
    • Like x 7
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hm...maybe we should disable quoting...
    • Like x 13
  3. Gunny New Player

Probably could do with making them not editable ;)

Im sure the case above isnt exactly something that you deal with regularly, but its not exactly helpful when people modify quotes or otherwise remove parts the responder deems unimportant...

Especially when the parts they modify actually ARE important and change your statements drastically....
  4. Owl Devoted Player

I think we need a down vote button for this particular idea.
  5. TrueOlympus New Player

But I like editing peoples posts.
    • Like x 3
  6. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

I like it too buddy! ;)
    • Like x 3
  7. Tikkun Loyal Player

;)
    • Like x 3
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Wow, man, stop trying to spread rumors and even using a TOMBot quote! EESH! The nerve.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

LFG: Gates CR 100+

tell: CR 80 here for gates if you can't find 100+

reply: No, we want 100+ for a smooth run. we don't want it to take half an hour!

actual in game conversation.

People WANT a quick run.
    Otherwise, you'd let T4 players into your T4 rent runs.
    • Like x 6
  10. Grid Ion Committed Player

I see what you did there
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Ogat New Player

And those would be? ;) assbat is 15 minutes with just one good dps, Dox is under 10, Nexus is 10-20. Lower ones are soloable, and a group with at least one t5 player cuts through them like hot knife through butter.
  12. TrueOlympus New Player

How long did it take when it first came out?

*Drops the mic*
    • Like x 5
  13. BumblingB I got better.

LOL What amazes me is the amount of time they take to find that one group member.

Like Kristyana said, "GLF CRXXX troll for XX. PST CR." "/tell name Troll here" "CR?" "High enough to queue as you have been shouting for over 30 minutes and you should get what you can get!"

lol

It's funny too, players on the villain side are starting to shout for high CR and wont let you in. How can you set a high standard when your population is so efun low!
    • Like x 2
  14. Zim New Player

I never buy replay badges. I only use what i get with my monthly legendary membership.

And raids now are a joke for catering to the super pathetic, which is even more sillier if you ask me. Nexus and dox were mostly broken when they were released. Instead of a few adjustments the nerf hammer came crashing down.

I get that this game needs to make money to survive, but there are better ways than alienating the so called super elite. There has to be some middle ground to make everyone happy.

In my opinion the worst mistake the devs ever made was to start listening to the masses. But thats just my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  15. Ogat New Player

Assbat was at that lvl from the start, well okay with more the one good dps, as for Dox and Nexus.. it lasted till people figgured them out pretty much even pre all the nerfs and in 85 gear people were getting under the 30 min mark.
  16. winter13 New Player

Ogat -
    That is a GROSS exaggeration there buddy. No way A&B is 15 minutes with 1 good dps. Let's not talk crazy here :D

Dox (hero speak...ughh) in under 10 for a league maybe. Try pugging that in under 10 and let me know how it goes. People seem to forget that most people running A&B in under 25-30 minutes are cr103 and have run it dozens of times.
    • Like x 2
  17. TrueOlympus New Player

*Picks up Mic*
    AnB is a raid that opens up when a player is CR 85. A lot of people started running those raids at 98cr-101cr.
    *Throws mic at audience*
    • Like x 6
  18. BumblingB I got better.

85 actually.
  19. TrueOlympus New Player

EVEN BETTER

*Kicks mic stand*
    • Like x 4
  20. Ogat New Player

15 mins is when Me or the 2 other primar dps of my leauge are in the run and then we take two lowbies as the other two dps. A Tank/troll soloes the split part in metro up until the boss, meanwhile we kill the maze guardian then a fast boss fight and you're at the maze under the 10min mark, maze is a bit of a time sink but usually we clear it pretty quickly, the thrash ahead melts away almost instantly, we never wait and kill the crystals in the last fight - always straight nuke on the boss getting 15 min runs almost every time. Lately We've been unable to run our strongest dps setup, as we've been doing support roles a lotmore, so can't tell ya how fast we could go. If You play efficiently it's really hard to go over 20. As for the pugging part- Villain EUPC is really small our average pugs are good enough to run PW under 15 no probs, 10 would be prolly a stretch would depend on the PUG.