BIA-JOR EL/Leave Them Feat

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by PainGod, Mar 7, 2014.

1. PainGod New Player

Has anyone tried the BIA leave them feat and actually recieved it recently. I noticed yesterday hen completing this that the feat did not pop nor did the scoreboard.

Has anyone experienced this also?
    • Like x 1
  2. Liongale Dedicated Player

It should work, we got this for someone just last night as a matter of fact. Recently I have noticed that the adds will come out a lot quicker now, like near the start of the fight even sometimes, so if someone does an orbital strike early but not instant early, an add will swoop out and vanish in death to it.
    • Like x 1
  3. GodofSorcery New Player

Someone probably killed one without noticing.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kid Sorbet New Player

How are people going about this feat these days? Guns blazing? Having a troller stun adds? Can't seem to get this one to save my life :p
  5. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

single target damage only and have a healer that can heal through the damage taken. move around and don't block/breakout(these adds are squishy) most importantly though. SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE ONLY. Gadgets=photon blast, sorcery=final ruin, nature=implalling thorns, ice=impalling ice. use these powers and you will be fine.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

^This plus, the feat is easiest to me if you bring a hard light troll. I love that encasement.
  7. Kid Sorbet New Player

All right, thanks :)
  8. IdontDps Committed Player

a week ago (it was a random que up :eek:)
  9. IdontDps Committed Player

2 rage pop berserk before adds get out he should be dead unless they are sub-par
  10. Jake Tundra New Player

I also got it when I queued and we had 3 dps and a troll so he dropped in about 8 seconds
    • Like x 1
  11. TheTimeShadow Level 30

i have missed out of this feat before, we killed jor el before the adds came out and it did not count, so what we did was at the start gooned jor el withing a inch of his life, waited for adds, then 35'd him, we were all in DPS armories
    • Like x 1
  12. aganusn New Player

Yes. My single loadout as gadgets was simply photon, stasis field and intimidation with a one handed.
  13. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I saw it pop in League chat either last night or the night before last.
  14. Lyndi Well-Known Player

Got it last week. Our Strategy? As soon as the cutscene was over we all walked through a level 4 supply drop then all of us hit Jor-El with level 4 orbital strikes. From there it was single target powers and weapon attacks.