Real MMO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by stuvey7, Feb 26, 2014.

1. stuvey7 New Player

Okay I know this is a superhero mmo but DCUO needs to take a major step and make it like wow and other MMO!

POWERS: Stop making them and making other things for are toons to use because it's a waist of space for other things like more raids,gear, and places to travel in the outside world !

RAIDS: Instead of making powers,alerts,and duos come out with like 5 raids at once or more. I know we don't have enough space for the ps3 players but throw out dlc for ps3 and then dlcs for ps4.

RAID LOOT: take experience from WOW please ... Having one style you get in a raid is THE WORST idea I ever seen! You can get the whole style in two days ... Have like 5 different styles in a raid and make in more mysterious and cool when you get it.

RARE LOOT: CMON one rare piece in a alert or raid have like 4 and make them cool looking with like glowing arua coming off with sparkles lol something like that.! XD

ALERTS: they are boring and they drop terrible loot .. And that's why no one does them...

LOOT: THIS GAME HAS LIkE 10 styles thrown out threw all the alerts,duos,raids and etc

STYLES: There are some good ones but the rest are boring and plain .. Look at the styles in other mmos with the glowing and shiny ! I'm not talking about the rune gear in are game that's so plain....

NOW COMMUNITY: don't get mad at me for saying make it like other mmos Ik dcuo isn't those but they need to make it like that !

HONESTLEY : make 16 player raids and make the bosses like 60 feet tall with like 2 million health idk !!

DEVS: go look at world of Warcraft (wow) prime example of how this game should be but in a superhero way please everyone get this thread known ..
    • Like x 4
  2. Burnt New Player

Ughhhh, you tricked me. I thought this was going to offer an alternative PS MMO that I could jump to and leave this terrible memory behind me :(
    • Like x 4
  3. Notangie New Player

I like DCUO because of the superheroes too MMo-ey stuff...no thanks. Make it like every other MMO, then why not go play every other MMO? They need to upplay the superhero part not copy every other MMO.
    • Like x 21
  4. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

what I got out of your wall of text is. Please remove PS3 players from this game so we can advance further. cuz there is no way the ps3 can handle the majority of that.
    • Like x 8
  5. Emerald Knight Well-Known Player

But....but..but...I like having new powers :confused:
    • Like x 12
  6. Vinny Tireshine New Player

I like DCUO because of the clipping a fighting game mechanics. So if that goes...
    • Like x 6
  7. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

One acronym for you OP = PS3. Almost everything you want can be countered with those three little letters.
    • Like x 1
  8. Rinkwraith New Player

LOL.

Going to be spoiled for choice this year (PS4) and over into next year. Could be interesting...
    • Like x 2
  9. Jake IX New Player

I agree. Except for the alert part. I enjoy alerts more than raids personally.

But yes, add more alerts/raids at a time. And duos.
    • Like x 1
  10. Vermilion the Original New Player

Lol at how ridiculous this thread is.
    • Like x 9
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

Everything you want in your post is fixable via DCUO dropping the PS3, and they already stated that they will support the PS3 indefinately so......um yea your statements are not gonna happen anytime soon.
    • Like x 5
  12. SilentTrollerMan New Player

I was going to try and explain why things are the way they are to this person but instead I will say...this is not WOW and we like that.
    • Like x 14
  13. Poo New Player

This is completely incorrect

As for the rest? Idk, I would love for the game to be bigger but the open world we have now are too empty.

16 player raids? Hell no. 8 players is hard enough to control. I can't even see 1/2 the time from all the people and powers going off.

More styles? YES PLEASE!

And don't go throwing around WOW. That's just gonna irritate people.
    • Like x 6
  14. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

This is not, and I hope never will be a super hero WoW. Getting your styles too fast? Hate to tell ya, but replay badges have spoken, not to mention that it was your choice. No one does alerts? Ouch, LFG chat spam must be making me blind. 16 player raids? No thx, most of the community can't even handle 8 man. 60 feet tall bosses? Trigon? Not tall enough? Let's go planet-size! (Mogo, Ranx). If there was more rare loot it would mean more % of getting it, making it no longer as rare. And I'm pretty sure Nexus and Paradox Wave give more than 1 style.
    • Like x 5
  15. stuvey7 New Player

IM not trying to say make this like WOW I'm trying to say put more content like they do .. God most people run around doing nothing in this game ... I'm not trying to leave to much of my time put into this game I got 4 103cr players and I barley play anymore that's how easy this game is lol!!!! None of you get the point !
  16. Rebelled New Player

Grammar, Bro.

And WoW keeps simplifying itself. It's getting worse & worse. They're planning on removing currencies so players can just get gear and raid with no farming.
    • Like x 2
  17. Poo New Player

The problem is that we can move through content too fast. There simply isn't enough content to justify that.
  18. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Luckily that it getting changed;)
  19. Myrdin69 New Player

dcuo is not wow

dcuo doesn't have the same ressource as wow
    • Like x 5
  20. TheMarvel New Player

I find little in the OP to agree with.

I ain't sayin' the devs have the secret formula. But this is not anything close to the recipe.

Pass, the Batcave is crowded enough already.
    • Like x 3