Work In Progress: Total Recovery Kits

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Captain Liberty, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Liberty Developer

Hi everyone,

Today I’d like to share our plans to introduce a new Marketplace item, the Total Recovery Kit.

Total Recovery Kit

Recovery Kits allow players to recover Exobytes from an R&D mod, even those that are already socketed in equipment. As you may know, the Exceptional Recovery Kit will return 66-100% of the Exobytes used to create a mod, and is obtained from Tier 5 bosses.

We will be introducing a similar item to the Marketplace, the Total Recovery Kit, as both an alternative and an improvement on the Exceptional Recovery Kit. The Total Recovery Kit will return 100% of the Exobytes used to create a mod, further improving your ability to conveniently upgrade to new gear on your main or alternate characters.
    • Like x 95
  2. Blight KOBRA Commander

An enticing idea but they'd have to be pretty cheap for me to spend SC on these.
    • Like x 38
  3. TrueOlympus New Player

They should cost replays ;)
    • Like x 21
  4. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

YES !!!!! PLEASE ill pay from 1-2$ For one DO IT PLZZZZZ , its kinda hard to get Kits these days
    • Like x 3
  5. Breakforce Loyal Player

I suppose the cost would be weighted against the cost of buying R&D scanners and the time you will save.

Basically, the average number of scanners needed to get 15 bytes worth, plus a premium for time saved from that farming.

Or something.
    • Like x 7
  6. Little Sister New Player

I will absolutely buy these.
    • Like x 5
  7. BumblingB I got better.

If it is similar to buying the booster xp boxes, where you get like 2 for 100~300 I'm down for this. It's a great addition alternative to in game means and you can do everything in game so it's not a P2W that people could say. Love this idea!
    • Like x 5
  8. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

beside i mean come on we need this , its beena month and i had only one kit ....
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

I would also like for them to cost replays. But ideally it would be acceptable to place them in the marketplace as long as they are at a reasonable price( twice as much as scanners).
    • Like x 7
  10. ACW37162 Loyal Player

11. ManaBaddMan New Player

i though of these a while and thought i would like to see them introduced as 'Legendary' kits, gold, from the Promethium Lockboxes
    • Like x 3
  12. Jovaa Well-Known Player

They should NOT cost replays, we already have too many things going on with replays :(
    My vote : 300 sc for a 2-pack.

Edit: Agreeing with ManaBaddMan, recovery kits should be awarded in lockboxes as well! Or maybe I'm just being greedy :rolleyes:
    • Like x 7
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

I would be curious about the pricing before giving my thumbs up, but if it was within the realistic realm of a legendary stipend then certainly as it would further add to the legendary incentive umbrella.
    • Like x 5
  14. aceCase Committed Player

Ouch, those who rely on selling exos in the Broker to make money just took another hit. :confused:
    • Like x 9
  15. Weapon XV12 New Player

If these are coming they should give us the choice of to recover the Bytes or just the mod. Think about it
    • Like x 2
  16. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

TO the pple WHO sell EXOS at the broker for freaking more than 2 mill , TAKE THIS !!! , THIS will shut ur work DOwn
    • Like x 4
  17. Sore Steadfast Player

Take my money now! I hate bit farming with a passion. This can't come soon enough.
    • Like x 22
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i totally agree my money is ready as well !
    • Like x 3
  19. Fightingbudha New Player

Indifferent to this. Tier 5 recovery kits work fine and exceptional recovery kits have been dropping loads in tier 5 ops.
    • Like x 1
  20. Magician Dedicated Player

For a Total Recovery Kit, they should allow you to retrieve the MOD itself, not just the exobytes used.
    • Like x 49
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.