Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

We are always happy to see new faces!
    [IMG]
    So get VALIDATED.
  2. MattMed1 New Player

Hey guys your league is exactly what I'm looking for, id love to become a member. I mostly play on weekends hopefully that's not an issue. Cr 64 rage dps with legendary membership. toon name is RetroLantern
    • Like x 1
  3. Chosen One New Player

Hello, thank you for the interest and if I see you on this weekend I will send you a tell.
    • Like x 1
  4. iSmashly New Player

It's a league.
    • Like x 4
  5. Nop3 New Player

2XL and I are in the FNL tournament next week! Gonna attempt to make Robin look op. Wish us luck. :D
    • Like x 3
  6. TheKent Well-Known Player

Sweet man that's awesome! Keep us posted!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I cannot wait to watch my new VHS movie tonight!
    [IMG]
  8. The Saiyan New Player

Good luck in the tournament guys, if you have a ps4 try an record it or stream it for some of us to check out.
    • Like x 1
  9. EP Ice Loyal Player

IT'S THE WEEKEND AND TIME TO GET VALIDATED!!! If you wanna have fun and enjoy some great company then join us and get VALIDATED!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Nop3 New Player

Nah, we dont have ps4's, I can try something else though. If I get it to work, I'll let you guys know. Appreciate the support :D
  11. Goldenbonds New Player

i like to join your league
  12. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Are you Tired, Scared, absolutely mortified of Pug groups like our friend Bruce here? Well then Join Validated where we always have plenty of fun, decent and skilled players who run everything from T1 duos to T5 raids and are always willing to help.

So remember don't be like Bruce... Join Validated and never look like this again
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

There is a certain joy to being Validated...
    [IMG]

Join Validated! Be Validated! Get Validated!
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

So happy to be VALIDATED!!

[IMG]

If you want to be this happy too then join VALIDATED!!
    • Like x 1
  15. Quintus Adrien Well-Known Player

Id like to get Validated :)

CR 101/110 SP Rage Tank/DPS

I don't have a mic, I'll likely be on, on Friday in the afternoon

Thanks for your time :D
  16. Chosen One New Player

Added you to my friend list. If you see me on send me a tell and if I don't respond right away chances are I'm in something, but will get back to you as soon as I can.
  17. Lacedog Loyal Player

im interested in not having to pug again, ever.

103 cr tank with id guess 99 cr dps gear as well. i am rage for now and the foreseeable future. have a mic, play casually but like to play any and everything. thanks for the consideration.
  18. Chosen One New Player

Hello, I'll add you on my friends list. Hope to see you in game and we can discuss anything that you might have questions on.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mysticwarriormj Well-Known Player

I could use a decent league. Added the three contacts so i can get ahold of them (they are all offline though.)
  20. Chosen One New Player

We all work during the day and we are usually on after 6 cst. Send any one of us a tell and we'll answer any questions you might have. Hope to hear from you soon.