Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. EP Ice Loyal Player

Definitely!!! :rolleyes:
  2. emeraldstate New Player

i am looking for a raid league, been playing for 9 days now, char is lvl30 cr 45 (old wow raider), do you guys have lower cr character you do older raids with? very new to the game, still trying to figure out armories, and controller. i am a light user, have not tried controller. ledgendary member, name is emeraldstate. age is very well over 18, 28, 38 etc...
  3. EP Ice Loyal Player

Message Chosen One, Liquor Box or The Kent in game or here on the forums.
  4. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Hi emerald, many of our characters are a higher CR, but we do like to run older content and we usually run all of the older raids once a week. As for being new, don't worry about that, many of us have been playing for over 2 years now and will help you if you have any questions.

If you are interested in joining you can contact either Chosen One, Liquor Box, The Kent or myself (BroadSt Bully) in game or on here and we can talk about and invite you into the league.
  5. Nop3 New Player

Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks for the gates run, for my first time that was epic :D Got a ton of feats that day too lol
    As a side note, would like to apply for my friend 6IXX RAGE, he doesnt use the forums really but he just came back to the game after the dlc 9 release, and wanted to join the league. Ask me whatever you may need to ask him, I'll relay his answers. Thanks in advance, NoP3 out
  6. Chosen One New Player

Hi nop3, just have him send one of us a tell and we'll get him in.
  7. Karmen Frost New Player

Hey again, @ The Kent, I made the character we talked about and I've been leveling her up, she is 19 or 20 I can't remember. I sent you mail in game with her name, but I can never tell if people get them or not lol . Anyhow, talk to you soon and thank you for the advise !!!!
  8. TheKent Well-Known Player

He
    Hey there! Glad to have you aboard. You will pick up on things quick and we will have fun while doing it. Look forward to playing more!
  9. YELLOWFER Active Player

Is this a hero or villain league???o_O
  10. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Hero. Best smelling league in the game!
    • Like x 1
  11. YELLOWFER Active Player

k ima villain that's why I was wondering thanks for clearing it up though. ;)
  12. TheKent Well-Known Player

Come to the Hero side and we will help! We might even include popcorn and a drink while we amaze you with our skills :p
  13. YELLOWFER Active Player

LOL ill think about it I have a level 22 or 23 Ice tank and I wanna level him up if u guys help me I might go hero.;)
  14. Karmen Frost New Player

@ The Kent, thank you for the invite . Everyone I talked to today was really nice. I did get to lvl 25, I need some help with my skill points I have a bunch I haven't used and I'm not sure what to do with them.
  15. EP Ice Loyal Player

Hey Karmen, welcome to the group. If you ever need help with anything just hit me up when I am on and I will be glad to help. This league is all about teamwork.
  16. Karmen Frost New Player

Thank you, I am trying to get to 30 without bugging anyone to much :). I will eventually need to chat with someone about what is best to do with my skill points and I have some silly questions, like how do I get a pretty aura around my girl lol
  17. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I get on for about an hour or two during the day, I don't know some of you, so feel free to say hi!

[IMG]
    I'm so happy you decided to join the league....
    • Like x 1
  18. emeraldstate New Player

can't seem to fine you guys online, been typing '/t "Chosen One" you online' is that the right way to contact?
  19. Chosen One New Player

Hi, that is one way. Another way is by adding us to your friends list and when we log in you'll get a notification that we logged in. I'll be on soon if the psn let's me on.
  20. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Hi everyone, I just wanted to stop by and say thank you all for joining our league. Validated has grown quite substantially in so short a time since it has started up and because of it I have met quite a few new awesome people to play with. So if your looking to join a league with some great and skilled players I highly suggest you join Validated.

If interested contact Chosen One, The Kent, Liquor Box or myself (BroadSt Bully) and we can talk to you about the league.

And as always Mister Feeny Approves this message:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2