Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. TheKent Well-Known Player

@ Saiyan, thought we reach power 10,000 last night?

Join Validated today!
  2. ParticleFire Active Player

Validated
    ·Hero League on USPS (Playstation Server)
    ·We are accepting all cr's and roles
    ·Mic preferred, but not required
    ·Mature individuals and drama free

If interested in joining contact Chosen One , The Kent , or Liquor Box in game.
  3. The Saiyan New Player

Were always pushing our power levels
    • Like x 1
  4. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

If you are:
    -A hero
    -On the USPS server
    -and looking for a decent group of people to run all content with
    -And want to make Lex, Hank and the Tyrant cry like infants

Then Validated is the place for you.
    If interested contact Chosen One, Liquor Box, The Kent or myself (BroadSt Bully)
  5. TheKent Well-Known Player

Are you looking for an awesome league of cool people that like to get stuff done. Are you lonely, sad, alone....HAVE NO FEAR! Validated is for you. We accept all CR's and skill levels. If yo you are sick of getting punched in the face by Brainiac join us and we will help you succeed!

Message Chosen One, Liquor Box or myself (The Kent) for more info.

PS HERO side

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  6. Doc Holliday New Player

Chosen One is the best troll in the game. (IMO of coarse)
    Great player, great leader, and more importantly a great friend.

I wish nothing but the best of luck to Validated.

Although they may be new, under this leadership they are destined to succeed.
    • Like x 5
  7. TheKent Well-Known Player

Thank you Doc. I never had the chance to play with you in The Rebels, but I've heard good things about you from Chosen. I hope your Military career is going safely and safe travels sir.

Kent
    • Like x 1
  8. Chosen One New Player

Thank you doc for the kind words. I really appreciate the support buddy.
    • Like x 1
  9. Nop3 New Player

I reached t4 a few days ago, just havent been able to visit forums lol. Thanks to the people here who ran fos 2&3 with me, sad I dont remember names. This league is full of great skilled players. Glad to be here ^^ . Nop3 out
  10. jackthripper543 New Player

my in game name is xxcrazyxdeathxx can i join usps3/4 psn jackthripper543 no e in the
  11. filatron Active Player

Join! this league is awesome. They never miss a beat when it comes to supporting its members. Every time I complete a feat they all give me a congrats haha its the best. They run just about anything you need. Glad my first league was a good one. side note.. whenever Queen is in the group i literally feel like a worm haha Queen ends up putting out crazy heals. whoop whoop!
    • Like x 2
  12. TheKent Well-Known Player

Glad you love it man! Glad to have you aboard!!!
  13. Original Hipster New Player

I'd like to join, I'm cr 103 Gadget dps/troll. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and my best friend "iSmashly" would love to have me in the league.
    • Like x 1
  14. jackthripper543 New Player

how do i get an invite
  15. The Saiyan New Player

Send a pm to The Kent, chosen one, BroadSt Bully, Liquor Box, even I am able to invite (The Saiyan). The other guys are maybe on more often as im taking college classes but either way. Join Validated we support a higher education.
    • Like x 1
  16. Karmen Frost New Player

You guys seem very nice, so I'll try to keep this short! I just started playing this game, and I know you said you take all levels but I'm really new, I am still a little confused by some of the stuff in the game (so probably not much help yet) but I am a quick study :). I have played online games before, although never on my playstation so its taking time to get used to. Anyhow lol I need a league of nice people to join I guess is what I am saying. Her name in game is Karmen Frost she is an Ice/Tank, ill have to look at my lvl the game is down right now but its pretty low lvl.
    Ok then LOL. I am sure all the guys are like geez, women can talk a lot in real life and in typing. Sorry and Thank You for reading all of this !
  17. LOCKSLEY Well-Known Player

I 've had the pleasure of playing was chosen one plenty of times. He is a great player and surrounds himself with great players. If you have the chance to join his league and get in on the ground floor do it you won't regret it.

Good luck recruiting chosen.
    • Like x 1
  18. Quick Check New Player

Hello, I am a member of Validated, my in game name is Lethal Quick but everyone calls me Quick. If you want a fun, exciting, drama free league then you have come to the right place!
    • Like x 2
  19. TheKent Well-Known Player

No problem at all. Were more than willing to help. I'm an ice Tank as well and I've been tanking for 3 years. I like to think im pretty good at it. Message chosen one, BroadSt Bully, Liquor Box, or myself (The Kent) and we can chat.

Thanks for your interest!
  20. Karmen Frost New Player

Thank you The Kent, as soon as the PS network lets me back on I'll send you a msg!!