Mic bug on Ps3

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 478874, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Evil Leaper New Player

Mepps said this on Jul 8th but instead of addressing a glitch that has been going on since the start of the game we get updated graphics with a slew of new glitches. Yay!!!! I'm glad I pay money for this game.
  2. akaivy Dedicated Player

It happens to everyone I play with in my league. Our new mantra is Jiggle Your Mic
  3. Statman New Player

Been my leagues mantra since a bunch of us started playing back at launch, lol.

Does anyone know if this bug is still present on the PS4 client?
  4. Solutha New Player

I can confirm that this still happens with the PS4. Right now no chat settings save when logging off of the PS4 so that may be related to this. Either way it looks like we will have to live with it even on a new system.
  5. Statman New Player

Seeeeriously, can we please get this fixed already. I don't know what some people do on their mics, but I sometimes hear unbearable screeching coming through, and it's amplified coz I sometimes forget to toggle it when I first log on.

I cannot see how this has been an issue for so long. Just gonna start outsourcing my mic use, coz the built it in one is built/maintained horribly.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Combo that with the mic that comes with the PS4 which already sounds awful, it's unbearable.
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

They need to finally get this fixed.... Saying "toggle your mic" 25 times a night as league members log in isn't the answer.....
  8. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Why is this still a bug? Please address this mic issue :eek:
  9. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

As an additional side point, this issue still occurs on the PS4 version of the game. Yay for consistency!
    • Like x 1
  10. Statman New Player

3 years and counting DCUO. Any chance of a fix ever?
  11. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

Part of the problem is people using the PS4 camera mic and not adjusting their settings. They also dont understand the concept of push to talk when it comes to a mic with no volume control.
  12. FaLeX Dedicated Player

i agree ...

[IMG]

My routine on PS4 regarding mic audio (same as when i was on PS3)

1. Log into game - adjust MIC settings
    ---> Unless i crashed & all my settings got reset
    2. Join Raid Group, notice I am unable to hear everyone in raid party, go to "Current Chat Channel" to verify people are missing
    3. Cycle through chat tabs (League, Group, Instance) until I am able to hear everyone
    • Like x 1
  13. Dr LovexD New Player

Ya but there mic system is a third party system and if you compare mics with other games dc mics quality is a

10/10 there quality is amazing

But like everything it has it's bugs.
  14. CerberusT Well-Known Player

Investigation has been ongoing since July 8th of last year. Are there any updates on this and where your investigation stands? I may have missed it since I glanced through the pages, but I did not see an update of any kind on this subject.
  15. Thewoe Well-Known Player

Its like it on PS4 still also. Ive had it since it launched on PS3, always have to turn down my volume in settings then back up to fix it.
  16. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Can we please get an update on this ????? Either that or I'll send my medical bill for my ear drums being blown out when someone joins group and starts screaming because they haven't toggled their mic yet....
  17. Kirney Slane New Player

It's even worse now on PS4. People doing their sliders, sounding fine in league chat, you invite them to group and BANG! My ears are still bleeding from last night!
  18. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

This to me is one of the most ridiculous issues that this game. You would think the PS3 and especially the PS4 would have the power/capabilities to save mic settings? having to re toggle every time you log in or switch characters is annoying to say the least. Nothing is more distracting than when a person in your league logs in only to destroy everyone in the chat channels ears. Fix this please (how long does something have to really be messed up before something is fixed?)
    • Like x 2
  19. FESTER665 Devoted Player

The frustrating part is we haven't heard anything about it from a green name in quite awhile.....

The next GU could literally contain just this fix and I would love it.
  20. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player