Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free Mutli Game league on the USPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T6 in DCUO, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:
    -No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.

-Be a team player

-Help out other members

-Communicate

-Participate

-No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.

-Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:

League Founder
    - Electrizzaro

Recruitment Officer
    Aariyana

DCUO Mentors
    Om3gaMan..................Atomic
    XZotix........................Celestial
    ShadoStone.................Earth
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    TheDarkKryptonian.......Fire
    TheTormentor..............Gadgets
    SuperBladeRunner........Ice
    BigDaddy14..................Hard Light
    Mentor Wanted.............Mental
    Mentor Wanted.............Nature
    Mentor Wanted.............Quantum
    Mentor Wanted..............Rage
    Mentor Wanted.............Sorcery
    Mentor Wanted.............Munitions

Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Mental, Rage, Nature and Munitions. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.

All new members will be subject to a one week trial period. Then a group of random members of the league will decide at the end of this period whether we believe that we are a good fit for you.
    • Like x 9
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Doing well so far up to 5 members in one day. A few more and we can start running raids. Took our new to t5 content troll through the new Strike alert. Lots of fun and they learned a lot. Not too shabby for a first day.
  4. TormentorX Well-Known Player

E, we are in. I just applied to the sight.
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Hey I accepted and welcome. Can't wait to run with you
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Nice up to 8 members. Now we can start running some of those raids. Thanks for joining all
  7. Odd_Harold New Player

Happy to be a part of it E. Ran with you and some of the others in the past and had fun. Look forward to saucing in the future with all of you :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks odd and we are happy to have you back
  9. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

9 members and 15 characters...just about enough to run the t5 raids already very nice. just need another dps and troll and we are good to go. Great job everyone on the new t5 alerts. Soon we will start with nexus and work our way up. I will walk you though each room and teach all the mechanics. Having lots of fun and I hope everyone else is also
  10. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Wooohoooo 11 members now. Some still leveling up most T5 and some inbetween. Very nice mix
  11. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Great league, great members!
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks Feu
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Added a few more people. Growing fast. Thanks everyone. I am glad there are so nanny people out there that like playing the same way I do
    • Like x 1
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Added another 2 members tonight and ran some alerts. Great job all and thanks for making this league what it is. Up tp 15 members plus some alts. Growing fast
  15. DEVILS SPEED New Player

Just applied im a cr78 pve cr 84 pvp gadget dps USPS3 (need help on pvp im on logistics officer)
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We do some PVP. Mostly though you would want to talk to Ultamanium, he is the main PVP person in our league. And welcome
  17. DEVILS SPEED New Player

How will i know that im in ur league
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

In game you will have to accept the league invite after I send it tonight. You are already in the league website so you can check things out there.
  19. GRAVITY COMET New Player

I just applied, Quantum troll CR 40, I'll be on later tonight
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Great I will add you to my friends list and talk to you when I jump on. Till then enjoy the game