Saint Walker is a blast Devs! awesome job!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by TK PUSHA, Jan 23, 2014.

1. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

my new fav Legend for sure.
    that little ALien is a blast to play!
    He brings alot of variety and uniqueness, and dude just looks so cool.
    • Like x 2
  2. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

I love him as well, if we never get Blue Lantern powers we at least have him! Although, it is just me or does his die rather easily compared to the other legends? Anybody know how much health he has?
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

Around 5.2k. I think he has the lowest health out of all legends.
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkFenix Active Player

he his fun and different but his health is really suspect imo
    • Like x 1
  5. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Hey I got a question It's kinda off topic but when your using Atrocitus does his super charge only suppose to work one time only? I been using him and his 7th loadout move disappears.
  6. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Yeah it's like 30 or so seconds (haven't timed it or really looked to see if it says somewhere). Really like it mainly for the immunity while you do the animation :D

As for the OP, yup SW is very very cool, squishy but fun. I haven't really got to play him as much as I'd like though. Atrocitus though i've been having a lot of success. We were just spamming 5's and we tried a full SW group... bad idea! you're all squishies! so then we went atrocitus had a lot more success. One of us went SW and he was just burning through people, lots of damage.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kristyana New Player

If you think he's a blast now, you should have seen him on test. He was about twice as fast :p
    • Like x 2
  8. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Thanks for the response that's some bull his health bar is so low. You should be able use it more than once like bane or Hal Jordan supercharge.
  9. TheLoneLantern New Player

He has a shield, a full heal/power supercharge, a finisher (weak one though), and a CC-inducer. Why wouldn't he have low health? Also, Circe has less.
    • Like x 3
  10. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Did you bother to read this whole thread I was talking about Atrocitus.
  11. TheLoneLantern New Player

Who said I was talking to you?
    • Like x 3
  12. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

You are right now your comment before look like it was implying to me. So I replied back about why wouldn't he have low heatlh. It wasn't specific. Just a misunderstanding.
  13. Redscreen5 New Player

lool
  14. DaiKaiJu New Player

Some ice with that burn, sir?

Walker is a good legend char.
    He has a great stab move for use on low health and a good move to finish them off.
    He is sadly not good in the big groups, since his health is pretty low, but he can more in 1 v 1 or 2 v 2

I'll still enjoy using him in just about anything.
    Here's to HOPING he gets a buff. :cool:
  15. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

the finisher is freaking sweet.
    so hilarious seeing that snail-headed dude bust out the Bruce Lee moves!! :eek:
  16. JonnyD New Player