Assault and Battery Lockout

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Nimhe, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Nimhe New Player

During a run through the new raid we finally, after much annoyance, got through the maze. While we were collecting the briefing in the corner of it, one member wandered ahead and aggro'd the enemies, who stormed back and killed us while we were separated. Afterwards, the maze had shut the door leading into it from the respawn point and nothing we did would open it, even leaving and re-entering Mogo did nothing. We ended up having to disband after nearly finishing it, and I'm sugar-coating it when I say everyone involved was rather... upset.
  2. IdontDps Committed Player

how good were you trolls? cause if they weren't great you weren't beaten sinestro
  3. Nimhe New Player

This has nothing to do with the quality of the Controller, any other player of the Raid, nor weather or not the outcome of the Raid would have been successful or not due to skill/gear/ability. This is an issue having to do with the Raid not functioning as intended. Failing the raid due to inadequacy is not at all the same as failing due to a technical failure. Please keep your comments to the Gotham City boards, and off the Bug Reports as this is an issue in need of resolution and not a debate on the quality of any particular role. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  4. IdontDps Committed Player

your group would have failed but ok...
  5. Nimhe New Player

Again, this has nothing to do with that, your knowledge of the capabilities of my group is infinitely less than zero, and your lackluster attempt at trolling is doing nothing to resolve this issue. Please return to the Gotham City boards to broadcast your shenanigans and stop polluting the Bug report with your nonsense.
    • Like x 1