Build and Play Your Characters Like Never Before with Armories!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

That too, or the animal skins.
    • Like x 1
  2. Powerman New Player

Remove the mannequin altogether, it looks like I have a bald white twin
    • Like x 1
  3. mgkaenzo Committed Player

Did you put 600 LP/SC just to not let use buy one per month of legendary, come one put 500 like most other thing.
  4. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

I second that, or the ability to show our exact look (like a copy/paste) or to have the mannequin.

I find it odd our armory shows our aura, but not our skin/hair.
  5. Veiya New Player

this is bull... you cant trade them between charectors...vdisapointed mepps, stick to ur word....:mad:
  6. Twilight Man New Player

As someone who has been manually switching between various loadouts for years, a well as lugging around a set of PvE and PvP gear with the original amount of inventory slots available I do not see something worth complaining about here.

To me it seems it is simply a change in point o view.
    • You and others want an easy 'switch back' switch which in essence would be the function of a second armory.
    • Myself and some others take the one 'save slot' for a single armory, and understand that any other changes will not be saved thus I continue as I always have...minus that one loadout option I have save for free. If I switch to my armory save then clearly my current set up is gone and available by manual set up only.
    We disagree, cool. Some of us will be unhappy and some of us won't.
    Your intention is to debate until the developers change it. In the mean time I am happy with the current set up.
    Cool.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They save virtually everything. Gear, styles, points, colors, loadouts...
    • Like x 3
  8. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

It won't take long for it to affect the players that refuse to buy additional armories.
    I am almost 100% sure of this statement.

Armories can offer a distinct combat advantage in PVE situations.
    It can even give you a distinct advantage in PVP if you are able to utilize the armory before PVP combat begins or between PVP situations ... duels for example.

It will be a negative change for those that don't purchase them - which may become a bane to player retention.

It is not my wish to be able to say "The Armory system broke the DCUO's back", and we will have to wait and see if it becomes the truth or not.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can use the Shared Bank to move Armories to your other characters.
    • Like x 4
  10. GreenFreeZ New Player

i want to move Armories but my shared bank doesn't work with armories , wtf ? help me please
  11. Max Sharps Level 30

ok I wasn't sure thanks i just used a couple and passed the rest along
  12. GreenFreeZ New Player

the Shared bank doesn't work when i want to move armories
  13. MercPony Devoted Player

He said you could share them between your characters... via shared bank and only applying to ones you purchase on marketplace. Was never said the free ones were shareable.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It does work for purchased Armories. You cannot move/trade the free version. Those are one per character.
    • Like x 3
  15. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I am quite sure you disagree.
    That's why I made my post - to state my opposition to your view.
  16. GreenFreeZ New Player

you can't move the free armories so you must buy armories but where is the utility of move armories if you but it on your character
  17. MercPony Devoted Player

If you buy armories, don't consume it. Put it in shared bank to move it to character you want it on. Its like how you can't share other base items across characters once used.
    • Like x 2
  18. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Yes. Any armory imprints with your current character settings when you imprint it.
    Yes. When you load an armory's settings, it overwrites your characters current set-up.

You can not switch back. You can only change character settings by switching to an armory's stored imprint or do it manually the old school way.
    The armory system requires at least 2 armories to use it as intended.
  19. GreenFreeZ New Player

normally if you buy armories on your character it's for use it
  20. Terraphix Level 30

Well i love my armories:D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2