*ARISTOCRATS RECRUITING* [HERO-USPS3]

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ionic, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Gargamond Dedicated Player

The following images are links to photobucket. You may use the IMG codes for these images in your signature, if you wish.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Ionic New Player

happy 2014 to you lisaloeb. thank you for your continued support and showing of respect on the forums. i do not condone disrespect in our league or even on the forums. we are like a family and like a good family, we play nice with one another. with that said, i extend this family to anyone wanting to run with us at any time. feel free to msg me for paradox epic odyssey/speed feat or nexus feat runs. i dont mind helping or giving advice if i am not too busy.
    • Like x 4
  3. Ionic New Player

Happy New Year Aristocrats! Looking back, It's been an interesting 2013. I'm glad I got the chance to meet such great people who are not only fun to play with but can also get stuff done when called upon. Thank You for making this league a great one to be apart of. May 2014 bring you much happiness and success in all you do. - Ionic
    • Like x 4
  4. hobkat New Player

Ionic turn on that mic
    • Like x 4
  5. Anti Bezz New Player

Great league here with cool good players.
    • Like x 4
  6. Ionic New Player

thx bezz. always fun running with you. here is the speed feat run with you from a couple nights ago....

• Like x 4
  7. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I'm coming up on three months as an Aristocrat, and I gotta say this is the best league I have ever been in. No punks need apply. If you're a punk, and thinkin about posting here, then jeetee effoh.
    • Like x 3
  8. Doc Holliday New Player

Went up against y'all in PvP. Beasts. Great league.

Ty for the kind words.
    • Like x 1
  9. LisaLoeb New Player

These guys are the real deal. Glad to be a part of them. :)
    • Like x 3
  10. Doc Holliday New Player

Glad to have you Lisa and you ain't seen nothing yet ;)
    • Like x 2
  11. Doc Holliday New Player

With PvP Season 2 right around the corner now is the best time to join the best Hero League on PS, PvE and PvP wise.

Setup a tryout with one of the leaders in this thread today but bring your A game, this is a End Game Content League where 150 skill points will bring our current league average down a bit.

Ps, if you attended Ionic's New Years Eve party send Gorbo or Dump Truck a tell for an auto invite!
    • Like x 1
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

been saying that for years lol :D
    • Like x 1
  13. HealerHollidae New Player

My stats are in my sig for hollidae.

If interested msg me here or mail in game so we can talk

I also have a mic.
  14. Arcpope New Player

Dr s1n1ster
    101 cr quantum troll 150 sp 2090 vit
    Have a mic
    Love the game but it's all business for me , I move very fast I usually switch powers, full 101 tank and heals also also full vengence
    I want a mature league with players 10 or more people on at any given time..just need a league for the new dlc raids tired of pugging
  15. hobkat New Player

well
    we have more then 10 players all skilled I'm the ******** of the whole bunch everyone is laid back 2 week try out just hit up ionic are dump truck
  16. Dump Truck New Player

Message myself or ionic in game. We generally have at least 15 players on at all times (even 4am) and up to 30-40 on during peak times. You can see our youtube and know we certainly are capable of all the feats in the game. Most of the vets average 170+ sp on their mains... so we've been around a long time... most of us since the game's launch. We are really looking for role players, esp healers for pvp. We have more than enough top end DPS's, no disrespect. Ionic and I do most of the tanking, but ionic would welcome more tanks so he might be able to actually play DPS.

We don't expect every new leaguemate to be fully versed in all things DCUO, that is unrealistic. However, we do expect that if you are inexperienced at anything, you will take advice of those who are in the know (and trying to help you).... participate... stay in instance chat in raids and pvp for call outs... and be drama free. We have recently booted many of new recruits for failure to do some of the things I've listed above.

We do like to BS and have a few friendly cliques within the league as we vary greatly in age (teens to late 30 somethings, all with great personalities). We view ourselves as a top tier league, but have no intention of going to battle to prove it. It's in our nature internally, as we strive to be the best-particularly myself, ionic, fatalphantom, and bamf7, but not publicly as we recognize there are many talent players and league besides us. We've quietly gone under the radar as one of the top PS leagues for both PVE and PVP and like it that way.

You want to have fun and get stuff done, hit ionic, myself, or doc holiday up in game. We usually do two week tryouts just to make sure you are a good mesh socially with everyone (drama-free league) as well as someone skilled or willing to learn.
    • Like x 1
  17. GrumpySnot New Player

Nice thread
    • Like x 1
  18. Conner New Player

Nice to see the Aristocrats are alive and well again
    • Like x 1
  19. Dump Truck New Player

You da man!
  20. Dump Truck New Player

No, you didn't hit a soft spot. Name a fire DPS better. You're just mad you are out. It's cool, there is a reason for it, and you are proving it to everyone here, and all the recruitment threads you are posting on. Don't hate bro. Be mad at yo self. You suck at life... I won't tell you what to do now.

I mean, look at yourself, you created an alternate forum account just to hate on Aristos. Wow, pug life must be rough.... how are those dox tunnels treating you these days? Wow, I bet you haven't visited them since before you joined aristos. Good luck to you. LOL

EDIT: And you reported my rebuttle? Why? You mad bro? Face it, you are full of lose. Hey, good luck with Justice league, Pariah the leader has been friends with me since launch.
    • Like x 2