Ranged Rage DPS Loadout.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by QuaTumTroLL, Jan 7, 2014.

1. QuaTumTroLL Well-Known Player

Figured out a really good Rage Range DPS Loadout, check it out on my channel.
    • Like x 2
  2. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Is it better than hard lightv?
  3. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

that looks sooooooo cool!
  4. Magical Reset Committed Player

Ferocity stacks with Bloodlust. It's a really nice prec buff. You already have Plasma Retch for spammable cancellable PI.

It seems you aren't jump cancelling Plasma Retch with a ranged tap. Cancelling it and going into Dreadful Blast is a huge burst.

The ground Plasma Burn is melee ranged AOE. At long range it wouldn't fit well with your build. I would suggest replacing it with a SC of some kind.

On test we've reached a consensus on clipping Ferocity with Bloodlust for buffs. Plasma Retch for PI and clip with Dreadful Blast is also very popular for range. It leaves 2 empty slots for other powers.
  5. QuaTumTroLL Well-Known Player

Yeah I wasn't at that time lol wasn't really thinking now got it :eek:
  6. QuaTumTroLL Well-Known Player

Its Might be ;) Because you can put on DoTs and do your combos and it even has a prec buff so its better that HL :) to me atleast.
  7. Blue Spectrex New Player

I'm curious on how Rage DPS compares to the top DPS powers now(HL,Celestial,Nature).
  8. Critics New Player

Me too
  9. QuaTumTroLL Well-Known Player

I will try and do a Dox and see how good it is against gadgets and HL
  10. Critics New Player

Wait whats your might and prec tho?
  11. Blue Spectrex New Player

That sig :O
  12. Critics New Player

I know bruh :D
  13. QuaTumTroLL Well-Known Player

Prec 1720 might 3200^
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Loadout looks pretty decent but it seems like you are spamming the one power a ton. This is a loadout that I thought worked pretty well

15. Wonder Bira Active Player

I think it's so ****** when people put a vĂ­deo with music and DONT EXPLAIN the powers and what they serve for...
    • Like x 1
  16. ApophisCF New Player

So are people leaning towards precision over might with rage?
    I thought rage was to be a might based power?
  17. xRyujin New Player

The power is more might based. I'm saying more and not just "it's might based" because you will need to do some wep attacks. When buying gear - go for prec gear. When getting wep - go for might one. When putting sockets put prec&might instead of pure prec and go for 2x mods might& power/health (either you mod both shoulders and mask or shoulders and chest...you get it).
    I saw high numbers from yellow dmg. Good numbers from white, but it's an overall burst dmg with some nice dots from gnarling eruption and plasma retch- that add up if you buff them.
    It is a great power as I can see multiple builds/loadouts for both pvp and pve. It's very heavy in dmg potential and I think that It is on par with mental, gadgets and celestial.
    It is a mid range - single target/close aoe - power hungry/rotation - powerset.
  18. Victor Sau New Player

19. Magical Reset Committed Player

I would replace DB with Eviscerating Chain for a single target pull and rage combo 2-in-1. Replace Ferocity with Ire, which gives the same control resistance and also heals you.
  20. Brinksarsenal New Player

No one is giving love to the Mangle supercharge. When you got a lot of might, that supercharge will be a sharknado to the enemies, yeah its easily canceled, if by accident, but that is a powerful supercharge, and for only 35%!