Are villans nicerthan heroes?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Desert Rose, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Kroye Loyal Player

Plus, I've found the smaller "pug pool" means groups will typically accept lower CR / stat players and be more tolerant of less than optimal play. I've seen a few exceptions while pugging villain side, but I've thought the USPC villain side was a bit friendlier than the hero side.
    • Like x 1
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

You saying I'm not nice?!?!?:eek:.......:(
  3. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Nice is a relative term. You're a Hero so what's nice to you/for you isn't necessarily nice to me/for me.

Im sure the heroes think you're nice.
    • Like x 1
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

But i been nice to you on the forums. I EVEN GAVE YOU CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess i won't be nice to you any more.:p
    • Like x 2
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

It doesn't matter what faction you choose. The player makes the decision to be a fair and/or honest person. Both sides have d-bags. That's how the world works.
    • Like x 1
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

"Cool" is a relative term.
    • Like x 2
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yes this is very true on PVP side as most villians dont jump low lvls and attack in open world right off the bat and heroes tend to do it more as there are more kids on the hero side as they all want to feel strong.
    I live in PVP world and can tell you from my exsperiance that a hero will jump you way faster than a villian will in open world and i spend a lot of time in open world on both sides
  8. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Most of the forum members are villains. So when you ask the question on here you can guess your answer. There are bad people on both sides. Bad teammates and elitists as people call them. I hear plenty of stories of heroes picking on low level villains. I have seen plenty of groups of villains ganking police stations and spawn points for seasonal events. The Superman statue for the St Patricks day comes to mind. I don't think either side is nicer really. Good and bad on both. Use your friends list well. When you find good people keep in touch.
    • Like x 1
  9. Blazt Furnace New Player

I'm a nice hero. Sometimes I swing by the villains club and stand in front and wave.

To bad they do not have a "moon" action.
  10. TheRealDeathern New Player

So I'm not a cool forum member? SMH.

Not all heroes are bad. Not all villians are good. Just as in life, you run into all sort of individuals, regardless of faction.
  11. Lights Derp Loyal Player

I thought you made a villain lol.
  12. Lights Derp Loyal Player

But the cake was a lie D:
  13. TheRealDeathern New Player

No.... I started out as a villian, played for several months before making a hero and completely converting. I will never go back (well maybe/probably never...). Things that prevent me from going back villain:

Skill Points: My main hero now has 147 my main villian (the one I stopped playing) around 70.

Gear: My villian is a T4 tank only, My hero is T5 in any role except healer, I hated healing. I unmodded and salvaged all my healer gear.

Number of players: Hero side has a ton more players. Villian not so many. I can be done with a raid on the hero side by the time a group gets formed on the villian side when pugging for the same raid.

League: On the villian side I was a part of three or four leagues, and I'm not a league jumper. They kept falling apart, had no members, or leadership just sucked. On the hero side, I started Planet Pluto and continue to guide it as best as I can to this day, we have many of the founding members still in our ranks, they are active, helpful, and play daily.

Friends: All of my villian friends, some of them reluctantly, have come to join me on the hero side, and all of them state they are never going back to villian. I think this speaks volumes about the calibur of players in our league, as well as the hero faction itself.

Anytime your ready to swap sides, let me know... all reformed villians are welcome.
  14. Mont New Player

did 3 good deeds, was roaming getting marks from the lower lvl side missions, joined groups n helped lower lvl heros lvl up..... altho i was locked out of aquaman fight from a goober that ran in to fast n i got gate closed in face....... i watched the fight, 2 lvl 25s fighting, they sure had a hard time, i saw they ran outa power, i was like grab the health barrel,, not once did they do it, took a long time for 2 people, i was like i solo this as a 25 n get it done quicker
  15. Blazt Furnace New Player

Did I ever tell you that you are my hero?

16. Mont New Player

hate that song, its been played at 3 funerals, mother , brother in law , aunt,
  17. Blazt Furnace New Player

Sorry for that. Just ignore the song but still realize that you are my hero.

Unless you change your sig then I will hate you. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Mont New Player

perv
    • Like x 1
  19. Blazt Furnace New Player

What? Me?

Darn these tongue streaks on my monitor.
    • Like x 1
  20. Lights Derp Loyal Player

I just got told lol