Are villans nicerthan heroes?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Desert Rose, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Desert Rose New Player

I've been hearing that villains are nicer I just thought that they were all just mean to each other but that what happens to heroes to. Is it true because I want
  2. The Urizen New Player

Wat. uh. Do you mean ingame? Or...In universe?

Cuz either way it's kinda gonna be a mixed bag from Hell.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

For the most part, Villains are nicer than heroes in game.

But, there are good and bad elements in both factions.
    • Like x 8
  4. LonelyGiants New Player

Both sides are terrible.
    • Like x 2
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

There are good and bad people on both sides. Just with heroes having the larger player base, you have an increased chance to run into bad people.
    • Like x 6
  6. Desert Rose New Player

In-game because bicthes just follow me and when I find a investigation or an exobit they"'ll steal it
    • Like x 1
  7. Mont New Player

as a villian i have helped other villians in passing n they helped me
    as a hero i was doing ACE defeat the mutated crows mission, i guess another hero thought i was the designated distraction i was fighting the goons on walk way so i could get to pipe, here comes a hero sneaking by not bothering to stop n help, but in the end i finished before him, i was fighting big crow while he was still fighting lil crows, haha
    • Like x 1
  8. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

Well I have a villain and have no problem at all getting into raids and stuff, but on my hero I would really struggle. I had a villain group walk me through Gates at Cr63 because I told them I was trying to hurry and get my gear up. They all had no problem with it and we failed one the opening sequence where you have to kill the avatar thing that flys around. Everyone stayed and we re-did it and another guy in the raid took over as tank because the tank we had wasn't doing very well so he helped him understand how to run the raid.

Hero side it's not like that for the most part. You ask for a walk in and nobody wants to help you, they just talk **** to you about you. From my experience, villains are willing to help other villains out by a good margin more than heroes are willing to help other heroes out.
    • Like x 3
  9. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Not sure about all servers, but on USPC I find the Villains much "nicer". Many factors go into it. For one, the population, as MErcPony described.. Heroes have many many more players, therefor you have a higher chance of running into some random jerk. Heroes also tend to attract more of the younger crowd(Since every child dreams of being a superhero!) and while younger players can be nice... It's been my experience that they show much more attitude at much smaller things. Another factor is that you find more Elitists on Hero side who are rude to new players, most likely due to the population difference.

I believe, at least, that one of the main reasons Villain side is nicer (Here on USPC) is because the community is so small. By this I mean.. You will more than likely PUG with some of the same people over and over because there's just not that many people to chose from lol... So people tend to be nicer because they know they will see those people again and don't want to leave a bad impression. When I PUG I would run into the same people all the time lol.

P.S. You'll find your major jerks on both sides though.
    • Like x 3
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

In my experience, yes. It's because of all the above reasons people have already posted.
    • Like x 3
  11. GeoShock New Player

If you are talking about the game then yes. At least on EUPC. My main is a villain but I also have 2 hero alts. I haven't met more helpful, positive and cheerful people then in my league.
    • Like x 1
  12. Lights Derp Loyal Player

All the cool forum members are Villains, so I think that is your answer right there.
    • Like x 3
  13. Deathmike Devoted Player

Villains are nicer but heroes are better looking.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 2
  14. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

More kids want to be heroes, than villains (I think U have to be a pretty cynical 8-year-old, in order to root for Lex Luthor, or Joker). That means that villain side tends to be more "mature" on the average, although there are some individuals that make this difficult to believe.
    • Like x 2
  15. Faust74 Loyal Player

WE KILL YOU WITH KINDNESS!!!
    • Like x 4
  16. Blazt Furnace New Player

My hero looks like he should be a villain. Cool biker hair and moustache and an eye patch.
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Ha!
    • Like x 1
  18. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

On my baby hero I've had several points where a villain actually helped me out, saluted and moved on.
    Otoh on my baby villain I've had several points where heroes deliberately attacked things I was attempting to protect and healed things I was attempting to kill...
  19. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

In my experience, villains are nicer. This is very apparent if you're playing the wastelands dailies. On my villain, I've come across many heroes that were floating above, waiting for me to kill the demons so they could come in and steal the credit (the item I need to interact with). Sadly, the ones that have done this to me were from reputable leagues too. This hardly happens when I'm on my heroes. I also noticed this during the event and to the point where I started running my villains through the more spacious Metropolis just to reduce the chance of running into heroes.

Also, in PvE phase, you'll notice more heroes with duel mode on, standing next to an item that needs to be interacted with, looking for that surprise attack.
  20. Zuse Loyal Player

yes...