Best might based DPS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by supernova6423, Jan 4, 2014.

1. supernova6423 New Player

Right now I am a mental DPS, but I want to change powers. What is the best might based DPS power right now?
  2. Grid Ion Committed Player

Gadgets, if done correctly.
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

in my Op Celestial and Sorcery works good as best Dps ( Might).
  4. supernova6423 New Player

Isn't Celestial Precision based?
  5. Zerefu New Player

There really is no "best" DPS, the EASIEST powers might based to use currently are Nature, Mental and Quantum. The ones that take more work but can do tremendous damage include Sorcery, Earth, Fire, Ice and Gadgets. For a mental DPS you're used to single target damage so I would suggest Nature, that way you can also get a few feats.
  6. supernova6423 New Player

I am looking for fast burn. Mental is not doing it for me on the T5 raids. I would like to choose Celestial, but I hear it is precision based.
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

Yes it is but I did here one of the Devs say that it was somewhat both but just more Precision.
  8. supernova6423 New Player

Is Quantum good? How is it compared to Gadgets and Ice?
  9. Delta795 New Player

Nature...not even close right now.
    • Like x 3
  10. supernova6423 New Player

Nature is better?
  11. ToySoldier13 New Player

No offense but I hate when people ask for "best" when switching powers. Why don't you just use the power you think looks the coolest and fits your playstyle?

I run a Sorcery Dual Pistol main. Second weakest power? Check. Weakest weapon? Check. But I'll still leave a mushroom shaped bruise on your forehead if you challenge me to a deeps contest because I know the power and weapon like the back of my hand and have an internal clock attuned to my cooldowns. My DoTs are pretty, I have neat looking pets, and even got a nice surprise recently that Sorcery glows a beautiful lavendar color on the PS4 controller.

Really want FOTM despite my rant? Gadgets or Nature. Fire, Ice, and Quantum are lateral moves from your Mental and Electric and Sorcery are downgrades.
  12. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

They want the Easy/OP/I Win button?
  13. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Blessed is precision and cursed tree is might based (when combed)
    • Like x 1
  14. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

you want to power spam? Celestial- blessed tree precision, cursed tree might when combos are used, if you are after FOTM wait for Rage that will be definitely OP and might based, if you do switch to Celestial don't expect a lot of love from other players out there
  15. supernova6423 New Player

I have 3202 might. Like I said, I am a mental DPS. I have tried different loadouts. But I am not doing the damage that I believe I could do. What might based power is good for fast burn?
  16. Killuminati New Player

Nature is really good w might build BUT and this pissed me off to no end... Nature dps ers cancel each other out, seems like when I was Nature there was constantly another Nature dps screwing up my poisons. So you spend 1000 market cash to go Nature and spend your time getting your loadout down and finally get into a raid and some turd is also Nature and pisses all over your dots. It will happen lol. But to get back on topic Ice is good w might especially if you like melee. Gadgets is great too in all styles of play. Overall since Gadgets doesn't get effected by other players and its so beast with range or melee I give it #1 for might base dps.
  17. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

only thing I could suggest is go on the test server and have a play around
  18. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Im mental, it's pretty beast
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

I am trying to figure out what you mean... because regardless of tree, every initial power cast is MIGHT based, and EVERY combo'd to power is precision. So if you combo from blessed to cursed... blessed is might and cursed is precision.. if you combo from cursed to blessed, the cursed is might and blessed is precision- that's how the combo system works for BOTH Light and Celestial. Most of the damage in combo'd sets comes from the precision side, which is why most Celestial players mod either straight or heavily precision.
  20. Tocimus Committed Player

wait a month, it will be rage.