Roleplayers USPS Villain League All Roles Welcomed

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Darksilver320, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Darksilver320 New Player

Currently we are looking for active villains who enjoy playing pve and pvp content.

At this time, we are looking for all roles, cr and sp we are flexible on because we all grind sp and have no problem helping our teammates getting gear and running instances.

What we are about: We are first and foremost a team that just enjoys playing. We help where we can, but we make it clear we will not hold anyone's hand and do the work for them. Anyone that joins has to be able to hold their own when necessary. Every member has good knowledge of the powerset and role and we make sure we are able to share whatever knowledge we have to make our team better.

You can reply here, pm me or send a tell in game to either Me, Wicked Wishes, or Ond Surma. Any of us are willing to answer any questions you might have, and bring you in.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Darksilver
    • Like x 1
  2. Darksilver320 New Player

Currently still looking for new recruits.
  3. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I have 3 villians I'm looking for league to play with. I currently don't play that much on villians as pug groups don't go so well. I'm experienced on the hero side.
    • Like x 1
  4. SilentTrollerMan New Player

Citizen Erased cr 91 troll/dps. 87 skill points. I also have a dps /nature healer. cr 64 47 skill points.

I will be on tonight. I had a really good league several months ago but I took a break and the league disbanded. I have kids and a wife and a mic but when the wifey is home i have to pay attention to her and the game so I use the mic infrequently. All my toons are on the villain side, so yeah...villain for life.
    I work more than full time but I will help other leaguemates when ever they need assistance. I'll pm Darksilver tonight. Hope to see you guys in game soon.
  5. Darksilver320 New Player

Kn1te and Silent, I will be on today in the morning and tonight as well. I usually play thru the day so if you are on early look for me on Darksilver or look for my wife Wicked Wishes, you can usually catch her during the day modding for people's souls. =)

ttys
    Darksilver
  6. Darksilver320 New Player

recruitment is still open, looking for a solid tank still. Also looking for healers as well.
  7. Darksilver320 New Player

Just an update:

Still looking to fill a spot for a Tank,
    Controller Roles are pretty full
    Healers we are looking for 2-3 more.
  8. Darksilver320 New Player

The search continues =)
  9. Darksilver320 New Player

At this time, Roleplayers is recruiting dps and healers. message me in game or on the forums.

Darksilver
  10. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

11. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Very GOoD group of people & players as we went thru Gates & the FOS 1-3 without a hitch except problematic freezing & broken content, but other than that it was a good experience. I've been overgeared with bad leagues that makes playing laborious. My characters r undergeared atm, but knowing what to do and having others that r good & knowing what to do makes the difference. Glad 2 b a part & know my role. Hope to see more of u & new people 2.
    • Like x 1
  12. Darksilver320 New Player

Looks like our tank needs have been filled, so now we are looking for healers and dps still. reply here, PM me, or find me or another member of Roleplayers in game.

ttys

Dark
  13. Darksilver320 New Player

So, looking to fill a spot for a tank again, we have a fire tank, looking for an ice tank or an earth tank, reply here, pm me here or message me in game. Must be level 30 and have a good grasp on your role.

Dark
  14. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

15. Darksilver320 New Player

Still searching for tanks.
  16. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

We have a good mix of other roles a few more tanks will be very helpful

plus I wanna try the 2x2x2x2 config
  17. Dump Truck New Player

If this is the original role players from Crisis server, I wish you luck recruiting. We had some epic battles back in the day.
    darktarget
    • Like x 1
  18. Darksilver320 New Player

Good to hear from you dark, I took a year break since L3GACY broke apart. Recreated Roleplayers and things have gone well.
  19. Bruherd New Player

Looking forward to hopefully joining.
  20. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I found it interesting that you didn't bring up role-playing (remaining in-character) at any point during your post.

In what way is your league a Role-playing league?