My Game keeps ******* Crashing.

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Aesthete, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Hello i did not spend my money for ****. So would you please hurry and fix this problem ive sent suppoert ticket three days ago and nothing and now i cant even log in without my game freezing its so odd how once their having a sale the game goes buggy

DCUO FIX THIS ******* PROBLEM NOW!
  2. Ebon Angel New Player

I don't think shouting here helps but I feel your pain. I did a ticket 5 days ago for the same problem for my PS4. Hopefully they will get to it soon, at least before you stop playing out of frustration.

Good luck.
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Similar problems: US pc, pve. After around half an hour of playing or so, it seems like my memory starts getting chewed up and maxed out, and everything locks up until the connection times out. This has happened to me many times yesterday, to the point where I gave up, and again today. Other friends report the same problem.

This time happened at Tala and I was healer. So now I either have to use replay badges or skip marks to get to the end drop, which is all i wanted for 1 style piece left.

EDITED: hmm, however, I see that I was low on C drive space; fixing that, and seeing if it helps.
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

what did I do to deserve this T_T and the sad hing about it is it decides to crash when they have a sale.
  5. Ebon Angel New Player

Nothing. We are just suffering through the game's growing pains. Nothing personal lol.

Just try to be patient (I know, I have trouble with that as well lol) and enjoy the holidays. The sale doesn't end until the 23rd. I really hope you manage to get in long before then.

Happy Holidays!
  6. Tav New Player

i have the same problem sound stutters freezing in pvp freezes when it unfreezes im dead this started happening after the new update
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

No, cleaning my C drive for more space changed nothing. Logged in long enough to kill larfleeze and get a round of presents and then locked up again when going from WT to PD for ten minutes until I restarted computer. :(
  8. DC-Doll New Player

Yeah...I have a league to help and seasonal feats to accomplish. Cant get the spot Larfleeze 15 different days feat if the game keeps crashing every day til the event is up. Muh Gawd DCUO. I'ma try to be Buddha patient but yeah. fix yo ish before the seasonal.goes poof.
  9. Aesthete Well-Known Player

my problem is fixed i just plugged in my headphones and it work i guess u need a sound card to play DCUO now