Don't Miss The Holiday Half-Off Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Happy holidays!

The season of cheer is here, and so is the Holiday Half-Off Sale in DC Universe Online. Heroes and Villains of all stripes, rejoice this season with HUGE savings in the marketplace.

As it turns out, it doesn't really matter if you're naughty or nice, or if you're Free, Premium, or Legendary, or if you're playing on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, or even PC. All you have to do is log in between now and December 23rd**, and you can get 50% off most items*.

What are you waiting for? Everyone deserves a little holiday cheer, and what says ho-ho-ho like a shiny new Power Respec token or Replay Badges, so you're all set for 2014's War of the Light Part I DLC Pack and the new Rage powers?

*Excludes DLC Packs, Memberships, Marketplace Cash, Station Cash, Ultimate Edition, and Origin Pack
    **Sale runs December 20 to December 23, 2013
    • Like x 5
  2. The Johnny army New Player

Mepps, already opened a thread on this, but is this for SOE accounts only or is it extended to Prosieben accounts as well?
  3. aganusn New Player

Thanks, I've been waiting for this, but now I have to wait for the in-laws to leave my freaking house so I can play again.
  4. SuPeRBaTnOtMan New Player

5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is an SOE sale only, unfortunately.
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Steam got 50% off for first 5 DLC packs.
  7. The Johnny army New Player

Ok, thank you for the quick answer.
  8. QiLong New Player

Nice Been needing more Inventory Sapce!
    • Like x 2
  9. Superskull85 Devoted Player

And going into today I thought I had $20 planned perfectly because I didn't think there was going to be a sale. Now I need to figure out what to use rest on. :p
    • Like x 1
  10. daffy324 New Player

I know this maybe the wrong place to comment but what's gonna happen about the disconnecting thing every 5-10 minutes?
  11. Mick Nugget New Player

Thx for the sale. Think I'll stock up on respec (jeez, could the word be added to the spell autocorrect its so bothersome on my tablet) tokens and scanners, and I think I might get the gorilla too now that he gives the acro super abilities and switch my main back to superspeed. Those movement mode bonuses are nice but made it impractical to farm exos, now I can just use petrosaur or gorilla form without the slow speed disadvantage:)
    • Like x 1
  12. skullphaze New Player

For some reason I'm not able to purchase weapon packs. I've re-logged many times thinking it was me or lag but it still does not allow me to buy the weapons pack. Is it broken and if so when will it be fixed?
    • Like x 2
  13. skullphaze New Player

Ok, I just went to the skeets machine to use my loyalty points to purchase the weapons pack (i have 500 atm) and it still shows up in red and I cant purchase it. Is anyone else having this same issue?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You need to have 11 inventory slots free.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was resolved earlier.
    • Like x 1
  16. SuPeRBaTnOtMan New Player

Was there a ps store problem? Will it be resolved?
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I'm not aware of any. What are you experiencing?
  18. skullphaze New Player

Thank you Mepps, it worked. Your such a genius you know that?!
  19. daffy324 New Player

We're talking about the same problem right? Like the one that occurred today where every player gets disconnected every 5-10 minutes? Is that the one that has been resolved?
  20. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

yes..i have more than enough scash ..room in inventory..everything..cannot buy weapon styles at all
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.