I'm sorry I could care less about the perks

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darksilver320, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Darksilver320 New Player

First, congrats on the update. However, I really could care less about the update when we are still waiting for the broker, and trade to be fixed. All the excitement (and/or) anger over the free legendary or the trinket means little to me because we cant even get stuff working again because of another glitch.

It's hard to enjoy really. maybe it's me, and I apologize if I'm coming across heated, but seriously, you said 6 hours, got everything up in 4 and you still haven't gotten the broker or trade up.

Darksilver
  2. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

While I agree it sucks that the broker and trade/mail is down...they already had the update ready to put out....this money glitch just happened, so it'd probably going to take a little longer to get fixed. Should they not put an update out that was ready because they were working on something else? i don't think putting the update out conflicts with them fixing the other problem...do u know what I mean?
    • Like x 2
  3. Darksilver320 New Player

I understand completely. However you already know there will be issues with the update so why create more issues before you fix the current one. Also keep in mind, what if their fix screws something up in the update. That has happened before in the previous years.

Darksilver
  4. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

That may be entirely true...I don't think we've had an update that didn't have problems, but I don't think they really had much of a choice in putting this update out, considering they were supposed to have the pvp update out this month...and that isn't happening...I think people would end up revolting if the sorcery/nature updates weren't done, or even the seasonal for that matter
  5. Little Sister New Player

Boooooo. Boo Darksilver, booooo.
    • Like x 5
  6. Poo New Player

:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  7. Meta Flare New Player

There has to be a way to consolidate all these threads right? This, red lantern, and celestial nerd is all I ever see. Granted thelis one is newer cuz it just started yesterday but I don't think I can count on 2 hands the amount of these threads there has been.

Add nerfed raids threads as well.
    • Like x 1
  8. Darksilver320 New Player

Is there a problem with someone being aggravated and venting?
  9. Lemarcel55 New Player

Oh really, you could? How much less exactly could you care?
    • Like x 3
  10. Darksilver320 New Player

compared to those who are seemingly upset that god forbid other people besides us legendary members get something in this game much less.
  11. Poo New Player

Yes. It's unnecessary and non-constructive.
  12. Solmes202 Loyal Player

I understand your frustration but frankly I'm more annoyed at the cheaters who think nothing of making life difficult for the player community than the DEVS who have to clean up those cheater's messes. Every time the team has to fix a glitch it pulls them away from something else that would benefit the player community. In my opinion it's time the vast majority of honest players started making it clear in no uncertain terms that we won't tolerate cheaters.
    • Like x 3
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

people are haters they could give us tons of new stuff for free everyday and people would come on here saying how come its not twice a day ;)
    • Like x 3
  14. H.. Committed Player

So true - unfortunately - you could give some people a "million dollars" and some will still say "it could have been two (million)!

No Gratitude, its a lack of Respect in some:(
    • Like x 1
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

i think what he was getting as is you used the phrase wrong..its not...I could care less... its I couldn't care less..meaning i care so little about this update that there is no way i could care any less....

when you could care less..it means.... you actually do care a little bit about the update... but you could be enticed to care less...

its a common misused phrase
    • Like x 2
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

this is so true..

my leaguemate once saw iw as wearing the gadgeteer jacket and wanted it kept askin me where i got it... and i told him it was from a meta collection from both the university collections.... he had farme d it for a day buy couldnt quite finish both sets..so i went out and bought him the two missing collections..at the time they were going for well over 10 mill and i had the ingame cash from selling bits like i always do....so he doesnt say thank you he just says "awesome" which i guess is thank you ...then says yo can you go a head and buy me two more for my other toon...i couldnt even say no fast enough... ive never helped that person out since...
  17. H.. Committed Player

Its the spoiled entitlement attitude that permeates world wide and, in this community through some - which, takes allot of nerve and, or speaks volumes of how one was possibly raised as, they may not know any better?

This attitude I see allot in chat window for example: "could some buy me a gold aura, now" - wow, what rude moxie!