Iconic Anomalies

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flair, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Flair Well-Known Player

Are there any plans to introduce more of these? While Huntress and Biz are boring now, I much enjoyed playing them the first few months they were out. I'd love to see something with Hal Jordan or Saint Walker. Perhaps on Mogo or maybe even some kind of solo version of Oan Sciencecells where Hal or Saint must single-handedly defend a prison break.
    • Like x 2
  2. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

These are also great for teaching game mechanics.... introduce players to them earlier.... T1 or T2!
  3. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Agreed! These things made a lot of players better players!

And also, they were a lot of fun.
  4. Solutha New Player

I do believe they said they may look into creating more of them but it wasn't high priority. There may be a chance we get another one eventually. Just playing these I found myself getting a lot better using both the Huntress and Bizzarro in Legends. Its easier to practice the moves in solo content than it is during a PVP match.
  5. Mirai Well-Known Player

I wish we had at least one mission that allowed us to use any Legends character. Something available early on, so we could practice using the characters against a variety of enemies without the pressure of a PvP scenario.
    • Like x 1
  6. WonderCleric New Player

I would just play it for fun, lol. But it would be very useful.
  7. Flair Well-Known Player

Its excellent training for pvp beginners. It also is good practice to learn the RPC combat mechanics. Instead of open world dailies like we got in SoT it would be nice to mix in a smattering of these for variety.

Perhaps they could even include MoV as a reward instead of MoR if they deem the daily MoR output too high to include more.
  8. Campor Well-Known Player

You have no idea how much I'd love an Iconic mission for every Legends character. Especially with Saint Walker and Atrocitus coming up in DLC 9. I can see some cool missions for all those characters.
  9. Flair Well-Known Player

Another idea could be Iconic anomalies for different clusters of DC toons. For instance, a player might be able to pick from members of the bat family to thwart some threat to Gotham. Similarly, the could choose from the bat villains to escape and Arkham prison break. The different lantern toons could be selectable to handle some threat in deep space. The possibilities are really endless.
  10. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

If they do add more anomalies then could they actually be anomalies.

The Huntress mission was good, there was a choice to be made. The Bizarro mission while fun wasn't an anomaly. You just played it from one end to the other. It would be cool if the choice or even better choices in the mission happen earlier allowing better separation between the endings.

It is more work but it would better reflect the spirit of what the anomalies should be.