Yup, Rage Power

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Johnny army, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

2. Toshknight Loyal Player

thats funny?
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's the same thing. Just like someone else pointed out, the Green and Yellow Lantern powers we have already don't mention a single thing about Green or Yellow Lanterns, the power is simply called "Light."
    • Like x 1
  4. The Johnny army New Player

Well, it might not be called Red Lantern power, but I'm pretty sure that's what it's going to be. Did you see the video Balkan posted? just a few posts up.
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

good point
  6. The Johnny army New Player

General Zod was being sarcastic when he said it doesn't prove anything, that's why it's funny that you said he was in denial :)
    • Like x 2
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

not just that. thers still people that think its not rage lanterns , i just happend to quote that
  8. fairyofdiscord Well-Known Player

looks like red lanterns are coming.
    • Like x 2
  9. The Johnny army New Player

I see your point :)
    I think many people (have to admit myself included) would rather see an actually new power coming, instead of something that is, at the very least, related to Light. Don't get me wrong, I'm anxious to see it in action and might even switch my main (tank) to it, especially after seeing Balkan's video, with that cool looking PI. Just feel it might be uninspired, that's all.

Still, lets get it on live quick! :)
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Rage Kitteh is pleased.

[IMG]

Angry, but pleased.
    • Like x 9
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Nice pick up, Balkan!
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Let's play a game. Pick a number between 0 and 1. :)
  13. BumblingB I got better.

Sooon!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

.1: You didn't say it had to be a whole number :p
  15. nogimmick New Player

"channel hate" and "ruthless shielding".....

yeah, totally sounds like blue lanterns to me. can't wait to switch my gadgets toon over to rage!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. WonderCleric New Player

This is very disappointing. :/ I really wanted a Blue Lantern, lol. Maybe we'll get Hope in the future.
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Skeets says: I approve!
    [IMG]
  18. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

[IMG]
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Your mistake was making that from Live rather than the Test Server.
    • Like x 1
  20. King Atom New Player

RAGGGEEEEEEE.... *vomits* :eek:

But besides this, I like what I see with the nature shapshifting tree looks like the feedback was taken! ;)

Ugh,Im so changing my alt power to Rage,however what Im really awaiting is Black Lanterns!!!