oppressor glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by cross out, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cross out Well-Known Player

Can we please get rid of this glitch. I can beat dox all day long with out cheating. Now all you see in the shout is groups looking for this. They dont even want to run it right. Now I have no problem leaving one of the bosses out i can tank it just fine. But getting it stuck in the wall is cheating. Just like the Odyssey glitch everyone goes to far.
    I would love to see everyone that did it loose there armor like the money glitch. Lol
    • Like x 2
  2. Delyxe New Player

Shouldn't this be posted in the forum under "Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)"?
    • Like x 3
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

So everyone is glitching EO? O rly? Do you really believe this?
  4. cross out Well-Known Player

Maybe not everybody but a good number of people. Just look at the shout right now.
  5. Whiteroom New Player

My raid fell apart the other night in the oppressor tunnel... I only have him and tyrant left for loot. I acutally want to beat him in tunnel for a chance at the legs... hard to call out for opp and tyrant without people thinking I mean the glitch. Will prob run the whole thing again.
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

With this I'm guessing you're talking about a specific sever? Not seen anyone shouting for it so far...
    And after all the opressor is not really worth beating in either the tunnel or the main room. Idk if I'm getting this correctly but unless it is something that glitches the complete raid I'm not concerned at all. I really don't care about ppl glitching the probably easiest boss with the probably least interesting loot table in the whole raid...if I'm getting this correctly. ^^
    • Like x 2
  7. blahblahblah New Player

must be a ps3 thing, the sooner that POS machine leaves the better. I feel sorry for folks that have had a ps3 for a while considering the better options available to you for less. Oh well.

PS4 STILL wont make all these terrible players pass Nex and paradox and that's a fact, they will cry and glitch something else out first.
  8. MentosTroll Loyal Player

wait what is this oppressor being stuck to the wall? what wall?
  9. 13igtyme Devoted Player

There are plenty of ps3 players beating nexus and wave without glitching.
    • Like x 4
  10. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Don't get all excited about it :p glitching is only for the people who aren't skilled enough to do it the correct way.
  11. cross out Well-Known Player

Its on ps3 its done so you can get double loot. You get him stuck kill the main boss then kill him and you get 2 88 gear. They just get him stuck so they can fight them one at a time
  12. blahblahblah New Player

Of course there are. I am just saying it to all the ones that feel they need to glitch because they are blaming their hardware for not rendering etc. Its wont magically change over night when they get a ps4
    • Like x 2
  13. The Hornet New Player

Nah, I'm pretty sure some of the PS rendering issues will be fixed over night for players who purchase a PS4.

Can't tell you the last time I actually saw the ball the Warrior throws. It'd be nice to be able to just jump and have him throw it to the ceiling, but when it's not rendered, you really don't want to assume you know where it's going.
    • Like x 2
  14. MentosTroll Loyal Player

why are people complaining about this? there's literally a litany of other more concerning problems with the game.
    fake controller debuffs, power overwriting, watchtower arena 8v8 is STILL broken from when it was introduced, training dummies are STILL broken.
    These things affect more of the community than the 1% of the total community that's actually running paradox or nexus. I suggest they fix the things that affect the community more, especially with the new influx of players coming.
    • Like x 3
  15. blahblahblah New Player

Well yeah that's a given, you will find 99% of the game will run perfect considering how old the DCUO game engine is (unreal) and how advanced the ps4 is.

Yeah i can see what you are saying about the ball, but after a while its a timing thing, and the reason I say that, is months ago learning wave i was told to stand at the back of the group and cop the balls/death/revive cycle till the boss died. Prolly got balled like 15 times.. maybe.. but in the end i stopped looking for the complete tell and timed it and was dodging them by the end.
  16. Jax Prime New Player

You can actually kill the Tyrant without killing the side boss with a tunnel open? I thought people keeping opressor behind the pillar was to limit it killing everyone while they deal with it. Never actually seen anyone "trap" it in a pillar or kill the boss while a sideboss is out.
  17. The Hornet New Player

The Warrior doesn't trap you, that's the Oppressor. I'm saying the Warrior's giant-ball-of-death has not rendered for at least a week now. If he's looking at me and I'm in the middle of RcW, all I can do is jump, the move won't cancel. Being not able to see the ball, I have no idea if I timed the jump correctly.
    • Like x 2
  18. SubArt New Player

Yup and it is so funny that when you don't know how to perform a glitch, you're called a scrub tank; but in all honesty it's the rest of the group being scrub's and not willing to even attempt to beat the raid as intended. This community is really starting to drive me further and further away
    • Like x 2
  19. MentosTroll Loyal Player

I'd like to have the option of my tank knowing certain strategies to finish said raid.
    This is like a tank that doesn't know how to tank using the artifact, or a tank that doesn't know how to tank on the ramp when it's the balls. Nothing against your "tanking" skills, but if you can't do these, I'd rather get another tank.
  20. SubArt New Player

So if a tank doesn't GLITCH the game by getting a subboss stuck in a manner that obviously is not intended, you wouldn't want to run with said tank. Hmmmm
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.