Collections/Briefs/Investigations - Post Bad Locations Here

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Millbarge, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

I moved this one to a different area.

-Millbarge

*Disclaimer*: This fix was internal only and may take a few weeks before it makes it to the Live Servers.
    • Like x 1
  2. Millbarge Developer

I'll look around the area - but if you have screenshots of your map to show where you are hearing the sounds it would be extremely helpful.

-Millbarge
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Thank you. I bought an R&D scanner a month ago, and that exobit showed up on the map. I spent probably 2 minutes trying to find it. Was a bit of a bummer to waste 2 minutes of paid money on a scanner. 2/15*$0.50 = $0.06 (assuming one rounds down for money). Not a big deal in that light, but still a bummer.
  4. Starbuk New Player

Found two collection nodes in Hellish Gotham that appear to be unreachable.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    I can hear it above me at max height, may be on top of ledge that is too high to get to.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Can hear it at ground level, seems to be inside of wall.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Hornet New Player

Just came here to report the same experience as Starbuk. Popped a scanner each of the past two days and found 2-3 collections on the Cathedral-side of the Hellish Gotham that appear to be stuck behind a wall. There're the two that Starbuk posted and then there's one in an alcove up against a wall near the cathedral, right behind where this red/burning demon thing spawns every few minutes. There's a little bridge in the area that spans a hole in the wall. I'll try and grab a screen of it tomorrow when I'm on.

Also, if you notice the collections found in this area are by far the most expensive/rare on the USPS3 broker right now, may be intended, but I think a lot has to do with 2-3 node points not working.
  6. Tolekaf New Player

Considering only 2 collections spawn in the Wrath area it is inevitable they'll get stuck in this locations
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    This 2 areas were where my collection radar took me I hear the sound but the collection is not around
  7. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

There are two collection spots in Gotham Wastelands that will show up as an available collection while using a radar enhancer, but when you go to the location there is no collection in the marked spot. I looked at this several times and tried to find the collection assuming I was just missing it somehow. After several attempts and never being able to find one I believe they are bugged. I took screenshots of the two locations near the ruined cathedral where this is happening.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Now that I look at yours it appears you and I posted the same bug
  9. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I also had two nodes in the south area in the wastelands, visible on the map with scanner, which I couldn't reach, same as another player who also tried to find and pick them up.
  10. DCUO Bloguide New Player

11. Storknest Active Player

What it is: Gold/Blue/Green (if known)
    Blue: A Levitz Camera Breifing.

Approximate Location (Landmarks and Cardinal Directions (N, E, S, W) are great.
    Midtown Metropolis inside Northeast loop of cloverleaf 3 blocks North and 1 East of South bridge.

Any Additional Information: Inside of a Building, Underground, Floating, etc.
    On one of two billboards.

Since last patch at least, it fades in and out, you can only get it as it fades in, later than that it fades out before you finish finding it and does not count.

2 links to existing photos:
    Map of location.
    Where it should be showing highway.

My own pics of current problem.
    Faded in.
    [IMG]

Faded out.
    [IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What it is: Gold/Blue/Green (if known)
    Green: Correction Officer's Report Investigation - Block 14 Mess Hall.

Approximate Location (Landmarks and Cardinal Directions (N, E, S, W) are great.
    Suicide Slums Southern docks, specific dock is top Western one that ends in a C shape, near end of western part.

Any Additional Information: Inside of a Building, Underground, Floating, etc.
    Supposed to be between containers in middle of container pack.

The alignment of the Investigation was parallel to the containers but now I cannot see or hear it.

2 links to existing photos:
    Where it should be map.
    Where it should be picture.

My own pic of what I see.
    [IMG]
  12. sloHEEL New Player

Its the second green node in the Oaths of Light investigation and it's stuck in the ground.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

The collection below the phase shifter in the watchtower. It's in the area of the old broker. It does not bother me since I can get outside of the map to collect it, but it may be of an inconvenience to others.
  14. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

Unfortunately I don't have a picture, but the collection pick up in gorilla island in middle of the map far east side, underneath a crane is broken. There is a mountain that covers it up, but you can hear it, and the radar scanner shows it as there as well.
  15. JustSome_Chick New Player

Exobits floating in the sky near the new setup of the pillars. Not directly above a previous spawn point, not floating on an island or where an island would have previously been.
  16. Anarcho-Captain New Player

IDK if this applies to this thread, but ever since the update, every time I complete an investigation the game freezes & I have to turn off my PS3 & turn it back on.
  17. David22 New Player

Hi my name is David and I'm on level 19 and there were a few missions/quests I could not complete I had finished the mission but when I went to my journal and 'clicked' to complete mission it wouldn't do anything without clicking X to complete the mission I can't go any further with the game which is very disappointing because I had just bought the power Celestial I can't complete 'unlocking utopia' 'bane banished' and 'sweeter than honey' never did I get my rewards from these because of that bug. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome
  18. David22 New Player

That has happened to me too
  19. Lady Thren New Player

Yall need to change some of the briefing and investigation locations at Stryker's Island (outside the prison). Theres one stuck inside one of the things connected to the boat docks, its so hidden that the only way we found it was when a friend of mine used the radar. Had it not been for the fact that it was INSIDE the stupid object, we could have seen it. Smh.
  20. Lady Thren New Player

Also, its becoming nearly impossible to get all the collections for the amenities for our bases... they don't respawn fast enough. I swear everytime I try to look for them, they are gone cuz someone else already got to them. I don't want to buy Home Turf cuz I won't be able to finish the collections. Right now it seems like a big waste of money.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.