*ARISTOCRATS RECRUITING* [HERO-USPS3]

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ionic, Aug 17, 2013.

1. ARI ATARI New Player

i can vouch for you. ran a few paradox with you, you communicate extremely well.
    • Like x 1
  2. Dump Truck New Player

I have a small window of playing time as well... 1-2 hours a night tops if I am on. Don;t be discouraged by my return. I have two jobs as well. Congrats on the engagement, from my own experience, and as a wedding photographer, I can tell you she'll be back to normal after the ceremony. =)
    • Like x 2
  3. BrandonB Well-Known Player

Yeah man, I appreciate that. It's going to be a stressful year. Don't be afraid to drop me a line/invite. I'll be around.
  4. Holyknight94 New Player

im cr 96 celestial healer i would like to join this league because my old one wasnt getting online and its still isnt i have a mic also just hit me up on dc Holyknight94 or ill email you in game when i get on today ill hit u up ionic i also dps
  5. Jurassic Speed New Player

1. Jurrassic Speed
    2.Power=Nature healer/Cr=89/Skill Points=79
    3.Yes, I have a mic
    4.I like to help and will heal for anyone that needs help. I am on mostly on weekends.
    5. I am looking for a league that is willing to help. I understand that if your doing something then you cant help. But would appreciate it if you could help me on your free time.
  6. LisaLoeb New Player

I ran nex with a couple of your guys before, good group. Good luck recruiting.
    • Like x 1
  7. Little Creep New Player

Poach the good people from your old league that is flaming out. I'm going to be making a hero soon since the villain side is ghost town USA now. Hope to get in with you gents.
    • Like x 1
  8. Gunny New Player

Been looking to join the Aristocrats for awhile now.

1. RunningTheShow

2. Mental, 100CR, 157SP

3. Yes, though pretty rarely used honestly.

4. I actually take DCUO pretty seriously. I strive to be the best I can be in my raids, and I expect the same (though rarely see it in PUG's haha). I was in the Aristocrats a few months back during IONIC's hiatus, and was there until a few weeks after Prime Punishment took over. Was a pure fire player and only played that power until I switched to mental a week ago. I like to think I was a pretty respected fire DPS, and I'm getting mental down pretty well.

5. The league I want to be in is a competitive one. I want to run a raid and see amazing DPS running 3rd DPS because of the high-quality players in the raid. I want to see serious activity within the league, and amazing leadership that accurately represents the ideals of the league. I will certainly put in the work to be the best, I expect no less from other members in my group.

If you wish to apply please send me the following information:
    1. What is Your Character Name?
    2. What is Your Power Type and Combat Rating/Skill Points?
    3. Do You Have A Mic?
    4. Describe A Little Bit About Yourself
    5. What Are You Looking For In A League?
  9. LisaLoeb New Player

Holy crap you're runningtheshow??????? I have been trying to get you to help me with the flashback speed feat but you never replied to my tells lol. A while back we ran some t2 duos when you were going for the feat and you killed everything in seconds lmao. I was like 'I need them for that feat!' But we didn't get it. Was a while ago.
  10. Gunny New Player

It must've been ages ago. Interesting I didn't help you though, normally I do help out. I did have a habit of leaving DCUO on throughout the day at one point though that I had to break recently. My apologies, although you likely don't need the feat anymore I hope haha.
    • Like x 1
  11. deathdazer New Player

1. Blessed Corruptions
    2. Celestial DPS 98 cr/only 70 sp =\
    3. I do have a mic, doesn't work on DCUO
    4. I am a fun person that loves DCUO, i do both PvE and Pvp, but I am best at PvE. As you can see, I am not very good at getting skill points >.< I do play ever day for a good amount of time, my league is falling apart...and I would like a new one!
    5. I am looking for a league that can joke around and have a great time, but also get done whats needed. I also would like help with SP xD

Thank you for considering!

-Blessed Corruptions
    • Like x 1
  12. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Beast league.., I had a troll in this league at one point ( when the alphas merged over) breezed through end game content... I took a hiatus from the game so i probably got booted from the league lol. But any player who joins this league will have made a good choice.
    • Like x 1
  13. Doc Holliday New Player

I will try lol. Too bad the brazilians went to wow they were a great bunch of players.

I actively recruit chosen one every time I see him online tbh, he could very well be the best troll in the game that so few know because he's so humble.
    • Like x 1
  14. Doc Holliday New Player

It's not up to me, but if it were the answer would be no. You and sfcm or Judo are one in the same IMO and this league has far too many great players with great attitudes to mess up its chemistry by inviting judo type personalities to the league.

Good luck either way, as I stated it's not up to me.
  15. Doc Holliday New Player

How many skill points if you don't mind me asking?
  16. Doc Holliday New Player

We have some of the best DPS's in the game, knowing that, are you willing to heal as well?
  17. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Thanks ATARI. I had a good coach. BAMF taught me everything I know about Dox.
    • Like x 1
  18. Zerefu New Player

I WANT TO JOIN CIRCLE JERK 69CR 69SP EARTH TROLL NAMED GADGETATTACK SEND ME AN LFG TO THE VAULT THANK U :)
  19. Gargamond Dedicated Player

You should switch to red lantern paladin. Then you might get the vault speed feat.
  20. deathdazer New Player

Yes of course im willing to heal (=