Master Mercenary

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Andrija7, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Andrija7 New Player

Hi everyone!:)
    I was wondering as free user is it possible for me to get master mercenary set without spending any money for keys or upgrading to membership... ?
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I don't think you can trade as a Free To Play member, so no, you wouldn't be able to. If you were a Premium user, then you'd be able to trade Exobits and other contraband for the pieces if other members had them for trade and wanted what you were offering.
    • Like x 1
  3. SoylentBob New Player

If someone were kind enough to post a tradable style on the broker for under 1500 ( and you were fast enough) you could buy such things without IRL$.
    You could trade for such styles if you met the $5 minimum.
    • Like x 1
  4. Tikkun Loyal Player

You can buy it from the broker, but you will find the cash cap to be an issue. Spending $5 will make you premium and you can trade exobits for the pieces you want.
  5. Andrija7 New Player

I have one more question that is bugging me...
    I am currently free user of DCUO ,if I purchase Ultimate Edition on steam what do i become ,and what perks do i have then ,am I still a free user with limited stuff or do I become something else ??
  6. Tikkun Loyal Player

You would be bumped to Premium...cash cap would bump up to $2000 and you can trade items.
  7. Andrija7 New Player

Wow!:p
    Thank you people for such a quick answers ,what amazing community
    Thread can be locked now :)
    • Like x 3
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

You also get access to 4 DLC packs worth of content and 2 Legends characters to use in Legends PVP mode.
    • Like x 1
  9. kickthetank New Player

Hopefully you'll still be able to say that (sincerely) by the time you hit T4/T5....good luck.
    • Like x 1
  10. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I'm curious if this would work to trade. I know I've had that "new mail" icon come up pretty instantly if I've sold something for insanely cheap. Would flipping the pages back and forth be enough to make it pop up quickly, or do you have to pull up the prompt again and find it?
  11. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Was just thinking the same thing.
  12. kickthetank New Player

I give it two weeks before his innocence is crushed.
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Quicker if he frequents the forums.
  14. kickthetank New Player

Or if he rolls as a tank.
  15. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Hmm he just join my league and avoid that all together. What platform are you OP?
  16. Lightful New Player

You're in for a rude awakening.
  17. Andrija7 New Player

I am on Pc Eu (PvE) i guess
  18. Buckley Loyal Player

If you are looking for a League --> New FiftyTwo. We are not fussy no ridiculous requirements, except for Be nice, Play nice
  19. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Short answer: yes, there is a way.

Long answer: it´s gonna be tough. You will have to gather R&D Materials like exobits, simple and complex materials, and then try tio trade those in bulk for the pieces of the set. I got my Master Merc helmet for 9 orange exos, and I tell you, farming those took some time. But you can still do it
  20. SoylentBob New Player

I set up Frees on occasion. The instant you post an item, it appears on the vendor, as if you launched one of your superpowers. Now, it won't appear to another toon until he calls up the page (search or back/forward), but anyone looking in the right place can see it and try to buy it.
    If you go to buy something cheap, it won't sell if the item is gone already. It stays on your screen until you somehow refresh the page.
    • Like x 1