Scamming

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by camj669597, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camj669597 New Player

So I was suspended for "scamming" and I just want to know how long this suspension lasts
  2. Spoofer New Player

If you are guilty I hope it lasts forever otherwise I hope you solve it soon.
    • Like x 5
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

If justified, hopefully it's a permaban.
    • Like x 5
  4. IThe PatchI New Player

Care to explain the reason?
  5. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Probably not long enough
    • Like x 3
  6. Darth Loyal Player

I love how you ask this to the community you've been scamming and expect someone to not say you should be permananned. Do you expect anything other than hate when you don't even say you didn't do it or give an explanation about how it wasn't really scamming?
    • Like x 7
  7. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

This is a whole new level of stupid...
    • Like x 7
  8. AnonymousToughGuy New Player

I agree with the other posters. I hope you're banned forever. :p
    • Like x 3
  9. Brice Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. GynoDom New Player

This mother ****er stole my lunch money and I demand JUSTICE!!!! A ban is not enough, I suggest swirlies, wedgies, noogies and much much more!!!! Do me good DCUO do me good.....
  11. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

DCUO actually punished someone for scamming, all this time i thought they just stood in there offices shooting darts at a dartboard w/ my toon's picture on it.... :D
    • Like x 2
  12. GynoDom New Player

This mother ****er stole my lunch money and I demand JUSTICE!!!! A ban is not enough, I suggest swirlies, wedgies, noogies and much much more!!!! Do me good DCUO do me good.....
  13. ShadowStyleB New Player

They do that too.
  14. Dirty Fred New Player

Psst... If you give me all your Money i will send you a invisible Freecard;) *winky wink*

(im also Selling the Goldengate Bridge if you interested)
  15. Larfleeze New Player

You should get an email in whatever email account you signed up with that details how long the suspension lasts.
  16. Trexlight Devoted Player

If you were suspended you should be getting an email on the reason of the offense. For those people that are scamming, you will be caught, you will get punished, and also, you are lowest form of scum. Unacceptable behavior in which go seek professional help.
    • Like x 4
  17. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Scammer?

Hopefully forever!!!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  18. The Hornet New Player

Not long enough, whatever it is.
    • Like x 1
  19. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please contact Account Support for more information on your account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.