What You listen to when playing Dc?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by topflow619, Sep 28, 2013.

1. topflow619 Well-Known Player

I personally Listen to techno like this

it's good to listen to music with Dc cause to me I don't know about you guys and gals but it get's me pump up to party while destroying ads and bosses in style
    • Like x 2
  2. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I listen to the in-game music and the melodius voices of my Leaguemates...
    • Like x 2
  3. Zuse Loyal Player

^this
  4. EnemyOfDaState New Player

5. SparkmanX Committed Player

Groove Addicts or any Epic soundtrack

6. Lantern Landen New Player

I just wan you to know...

That is now officially The Justice Corps theme song.
    • Like x 2
  7. SparkmanX Committed Player

JAJA :D That's Great, and tell me something, what music you listen to while playing?
  8. Ilunis Dedicated Player

9. Kaleb57 Well-Known Player

Heavy metal and hard rock.
    Mainly a band called Device (and the previous band of the lead singer, Disturbed)
  10. Lantern Landen New Player

Two Steps From Hell mostly. They have fantastic music. "Strength of a Thousand Men" is my favorite.

I listen to movie soundtracks alot, too. I find that Man of Steel's soundtrack fits nicely when I'm thinking about Alora's character. Especially "Flight"
    • Like x 1
  11. SparkmanX Committed Player

I like the same music. For the soundtrack of man of steel, I like Arcade. It makes me feel like the world is about to end and the only salvation is us. LoL. There was one occasion when I was playing the Smallville alert and I had this song playing when superman talk that hurt him unable to do anything for his people and that all left it to us. At that time I did not stop laughing, because I felt like a movie. Good times. Usually I have to put background music because the sound on my ps3 sometimes goes.
    • Like x 1
  12. Lantern Landen New Player

Yeah, my ps3 does that too. I think it's a bug on that platform.

As far as Smallville goes, that's pretty awesome, actually.

I only listen to soundtracks from movies or games. I'm honestly not a huge music guy, I just love instrumental.
    • Like x 1
  13. JayJay2515 New Player

A few songs from Transformers FoC

• Like x 1
  14. namechanged Level 30

I listen to episodes of Deep Space 9, once done with those I will move on to Voyager.
  15. Mont New Player

you can do it you can do it
    • Like x 2
  16. topflow619 Well-Known Player

lmao that is the best I've see and it goes with dc all the way
  17. GeoShock New Player

• Like x 1
  18. Weapon meX New Player

well on any given day for me it's roots reggae.

When i exobit farm, doing bounties, fighting the sub avatar or just helping average citizens of Gotham and Metropolis i always listen
    to the Toots and Maytals.

Now when i am running solos, duo and alerts i'm usually blasting Jacob Miller[IMG]
    with the sub woofer on high till the bass vibrates my studio's walls.

" Dreadlocks flying through the air, do you love me? All I've got is love to share. Do you love me? "

Now aside from my love of Roots and Culture, when i am in a Raid and its time to get very serious; there is one song that makes the beast mode focus just take over and as funny as this will sound i will speak in truth. That song is Sisqo's "Thong Song"!!

"Dumps like a truck, truck-truck truck; guys like what, what-what"........lol thats how play DCUO.
  19. Sir DitzyDerpington Active Player

I listen to all sorts of music while playing dc, to put me in a villainous mood >:3 ; Jazz, black/ death/ industrial metal, classical /baroque /romantic, dark ambient, harsh ebm, ect.
  20. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Just found this and I can't play DCUO without listening to it.
    • Like x 2