Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by XODUIS, Sep 21, 2013.

1. XODUIS Committed Player

This games broken many records including most sick days, vacation days, fake religious holidays taken in one day lol. But in all seriousness this game.. just wow bravo RockStar bravo. And for those who think otherwise this game SHATTERED Day 1 sales by raking in not 100m, not 500m, BUT 1 BILLION DOLLARS (Insert Dr. Evil pinkie raise). I think this game made more money than DCUO has since it's been up and running. Story's top notch, characters are too, and they really put a lot of effort into this game. C'mon GTA Online release already!!
    • Like x 2
  2. Zuse Loyal Player

look why dont u ppl stop comparing DCUO with other games if u like DCUO play it if not dont just compare or say its dying

and i cant wait to play the new GTA as soon as i fix my xbox
    • Like x 2
  3. Meta Flare New Player

I'm so sick of these non dcuo threads. Jeez, doesn't gta have forums...lol.
    • Like x 1
  4. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

They're sharing a forum with FF.
    • Like x 4
  5. Gotcha Girl Well-Known Player

I don't see anything wrong with it. The person posted in the joker fun house section which is an off topic section. I also agree with zuse about the comparisons.
    • Like x 2
  6. Meta Flare New Player

One of my favorite posts lol.
  7. Meta Flare New Player

It's a joke. Hence the lol.
  8. Gotcha Girl Well-Known Player

My apologies XD
  9. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Help, I'm addicted to the stock market! D:
    • Like x 4
  10. crownclownking New Player

well gta 5 is a completed game while dcuo is an mmo and mmos arenever completed they are always updated and what not. But this jsut proves people can badmouth dcuo all they want they just cant quit it lol .
    • Like x 3
  11. Jake New Player

GTA:V Is probably the best game i've played all year, maybe in the past two years. It tops Red Dead on my favorites list (which is crazy) and it's much better then Saints Row or GTA: IV. I love 5, it is the best thing on Xbox
    • Like x 1
  12. Captain Just New Player

Not my cup of tea
    • Like x 1
  13. AV Loyal Player

If people could go ahead and stop asking for every single title to be turned into an MMO.... that'd be greeaaaaat.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jake New Player

GTA Online isn't an MMO

Also the only titles that should go from game to MMO is Mass Effect
    • Like x 2
  15. AV Loyal Player

I know, I'm just saying it's frustrating with so many games getting the MMO treatment overall. I find it makes them less accessible.
  16. Tskales Well-Known Player

It's great, and it's success and sales will hopefully inspire other developers to stop crapping out half ***** games.

The only problems are minor, and will be corrected by the modders when it comes out for the PC.
    • Like x 1
  17. Rusvek New Player

4's story was better then V's. #Bellic4ever
  18. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Trevor>Niko

[IMG]
  19. Statman New Player

I'm loving GTAV. I'm smashing through all the side missions and stuff as I go to extend the length of the story, lol. Good times.

Not the perfect game, but pretty darn awesome. I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Once I'm done, I'll likely be back at DCUO though, it will never replace it!
  20. Zim New Player

GTA is awesome. I try to sqeeze in as much play time I can when the kids are either sleeping or not home.