Nexus Artifact List (Hero)

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Tesseract, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Tesseract Well-Known Player

Helm of Nabu.
    • Random pools. Pools will appear on the floor from time to time but their effect is random each time they appear. It can be: Damage Dealing, Damage Buff, Power or Slow. It's recommended to avoid the pools each time until their effect can be determined.
    Skeets
    • Power pools on the floor. Provides power if you are standing in them.
    • Unconfirmed: May be random
    Power Ring
    • Spawns green orbs that bounce and ground you if you're too close to them.
    Trident of Poseidon
    • Damage Buff pools on the floor. Standing in them will provide a damage buff (This means players AND bosses get a damage buff) - Useful for players to stand in them while making sure bosses are not.
    Blue Beetle Scarab
    • Damage Buff pools on the floor. Standing in them will provide a damage buff (This means players AND bosses get a damage buff) - Useful for players to stand in them while making sure bosses are not.
    Nth Metal
    H Dial
    • Summons two metahumans at a time. They often blockbreak the tank so it's recommended to wipe them out quickly. (They often appear and lunge at a target immediately) - The adds themselves can hit somewhat hard but are very easy to take down.
    White Dwarf Shard
    • Damage pools on the floor. Standing in them causes damage to players and bosses alike. Having the tank try and position the bosses in the pools is a quick way to take them down (Mind you tank needs to be OUTSIDE the pool or they will take too much damage)
    Responsometer
    • Spawns metal men adds. Two at a time. Similar to the H Dial artifact. The adds can hit somewhat hard but are very easy to take down.
    Clay of the Gods
    Tantu Totem
    • Damage pools on the floor. Standing in them causes damage to players and bosses alike. Having the tank try and position the bosses in the pools is a quick way to take them down (Mind you tank needs to be OUTSIDE the pool or they will take too much damage)
    Superman DNA
    • Spawns orbs that bounce you around. Seems to be a bit more "intense" compared to the Green Lantern Power Ring artifact.
    • Like x 14
  2. Lightful New Player

Edit: wrong league. Anyways, appreciate the info Tess.
    • Like x 1
  3. Tesseract Well-Known Player

Different Tesseract.

Not the first (or likely last) time someones confused me with the Odyssey Tess.
  4. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Great info Tesseract! Trident and Blue Scarab can actually be useful in the battlefield as having players and Tank position bosses off the pools and having us on them will be a great boost. While having Trollers to make sure to debuff damage output on bosses. Just like you said Damage pools are actually very useful as Tank draws bosses on the pools while he stands outside of it. Great and helpful info Tesseract
    • Like x 1
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

Helm of Nabu

White fields which restore power over time.
    • Like x 1
  6. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Nice, Tesseract. Saw someone asking about this earlier and wanted to put it up, but couldn't remember them all.

Skeets is power pools, I believe. Everyone seems to be getting those +50 blue ticks when they're out.

I know the Trident is a damage buff for both sides. So we wanna be in it and keep the Lex's out.

Clay of the Gods...again power pools. Makes me wonder here, though, that two have the exact same. Then again...GL ring and Superboy DNA are almost identical.

As for that Helm...man, I can't remember what it is. I tried watching videos. I know it's not power pools or damaging pools. It doesn't look like it gives a buff/debuff to anyone either. :| Silly artifacts.
    • Like x 1
  7. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Didn't know pools also effected bosses.
  8. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Dude, you rock. Thank you!
  9. Tesseract Well-Known Player

Yeah, but they're double-edged swords.

• Damage buff: Great if you guys stand in them, bad if the bosses.
    • Damage-dealing: Great if the bosses stand in them, bad if you stand in them.
    • Power: More of the middle of the road. Haven't seen it really be too detrimental if the bosses stand in them. And helps the group by providing +50 tics of power every second or so.
  10. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Should the tank be rolling out of the damage dealing swirls? I've seen some wipes where the tank got caught in it and healers had some trouble keeping the health up.
  11. Tikkun Loyal Player

I was thinking the Helm started giving power and then damage after about 4 power ticks. Not sure.
  12. Tesseract Well-Known Player

Yeah. The tank should not be standing in the damage-dealing swirls. While a great healer may be able to keep them alive it's unnecessary extra damage.

The best case in my opinion is for the tank to try and stand on the edge of the pool (slightly outside of it's effect range) and the bosses will be inside the effect range.

Depending on your boss combo this is sometimes easier. For example Space Commander is often at a bit of a range to the tank so he tends to be easier to position in a pool. (To an extent, sometimes space likes to do whatever he wants)

Yeah I seem to remember the Helm being varied. That the pools effect changes throughout the fight, but I never really did get a proper look at their effects.
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Nth Netal is power over time pools.
    • Like x 1
  14. PPVKIGNX New Player

Yo Tess. Looking good as always
  15. surge914 New Player

I believe the helm of nabu spawns pools with different a random effect. Remember doing a Nexus run and got different effects as I passed by the pools.
    • Like x 1
  16. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

I think skeets may be random as well.
  17. farm3rb0b Committed Player

More are random than we thought. Had the Scarab tonight and it was 100% random. Some were buffs, some were damage, some were power. :-/
  18. Tracmar Well-Known Player

skeets : random .. had 2 runs with it and both times the pools were random
  19. IIJetfire New Player

this guide is very helpful to know about artifacts in nexus of reality,since i am an ice tank and i haven't even finished 1st boss yet....but anyways thanks up for the guide.
  20. Dr Petros Well-Known Player

Great work! Loving the guide! I am relatively new to nexus and I am finding it extremely helpful :p

- Petros