FNL 19, 1:19 ,Unicorn Powers?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Mint Stiletto, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Just watched FNL 19 at 1:19 Mepps asked Jenns if they should tell us about the Unicorn Powers they are making.
    What have you done you freaks??!!! LOL It was a funny running gag and all, but cmon, this can't be real.
    I'm sure there's no way it's a power set, but ya think they might actually be making a trinket or something?
    Bleh lol
    • Like x 4
  2. JayJay2515 New Player

If they do make a unicorn I hope it's incredibly underpowered.
    • Like x 1
  3. Breakforce Loyal Player

Embrace it
    • Like x 7
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

I don't care if its powers or a trinket, as long as I get a unicorn! xD
    • Like x 6
  5. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

They're listening to the player base at least, which is good. Kinda makes me wonder, if I scream I want a Bat-suit enough times, maybe I'll get one.
    • Like x 3
  6. Lucaefor New Player

Feel the love
    • Like x 2
  7. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

I find your lack of faith in unicorns disturbing. Trinket, Helmet, or powers. As long as we fight with a unicorn horn.
    • Like x 5
  8. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    I'm ready.
    • Like x 3
  9. Lights Derp Loyal Player

I for one welcome our new Unicorn powered overlords.
    • Like x 9
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The unicorns cannot be stopped.
    • Like x 16
  11. Tikkun Loyal Player

Unicorn and rainbow themed items would make so much money in the marketplace. They'd be crazy not to do something about it. I'm sure there is a unicorn covered dry erase board somewhere at DCUO headquarters.
    • Like x 2
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

If the next tank power was unicorn, I'd like it a whole hell of a lot better then another lantern power that's for sure. lol! And if bananas and kittens can be worked in there somewhere, it would blow my mind.

Literally.
    • Like x 6
  13. Gwalir Loyal Player

I've always wondered what must go through the mind of someone who is new to this game and comes to these forums to see what people are talking about, and then see everyone talking about rainbows and unicorns. :p
    • Like x 3
  14. Mr AFK New Player

Next power type is "energy", no red, no blue lanterns powers, just type of "energy" (maybe they make a "rainbow" power, player change a color what he want) ;)

but idk, we will see
    • Like x 1
  15. Breakforce Loyal Player

We are going to have Supertoad infiltrate their offices and draw them on all their stuff
    • Like x 6
  16. Tikkun Loyal Player

Hmm...this is a good idea, but not enough. I'm thinking something more along the lines of chloroform and rather large and glittery temporary unicorn tattoos...see where I'm going here?
    • Like x 2
  17. Gwalir Loyal Player

Temporary?

That's no fun... :(
    • Like x 2
  18. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

The Unicorn Agenda cannot feel pain, it can't be reasoned with it, it doesn't need sleep, or food, and it absolutely will not stop, ever. Until you all submit to it.
    • Like x 5
  19. Owl Devoted Player

Then the unicorns need to be Nerfed.
    • Like x 1
  20. Tikkun Loyal Player

Temporary is only the warning shot.
    • Like x 1