The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. TroEL Dedicated Player

Is that a head piece or just hood ith cosmos skin?
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Hood with the cosmic skin, plus the V Domino mask if I remember right. I've also tried the Spectre and Pied Piper head pieces with that setup, but I keep coming back to the Hood/Cosmic skin combo.
  3. The Incredible Fly New Player

• Like x 1
  4. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

Great look, by the way what styles are you using?
    • Like x 1
  5. kouji New Player

head - brave devil
    face - gas ventilator
    hands - science police
    waist - cybernetic
    feet - raptor infiltrator
    chest - time traveler
    legs - dark specter batsuit
  6. kouji New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. Baryon Boy New Player

I guess this is the most appropriate place to ask this. Doesn't seem to be any other costume threads banging around...

Would anyone mind telling me which chest/legs these are, and maybe where they drop from?

[IMG]
  8. MonkeySparkz New Player

Angled Flexsuit & drops from Pied Piper according to a website. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Cataclyzm New Player

Just to help clarify a little more it is the angled flexsuit style and it drops in the flashback duo. It's a dps set with chest, legs and headpiece.
    • Like x 1
  10. Baryon Boy New Player

Darn, it'll be a while before I can get my HL Controller that, then. I think her CR is 14 at level 19 right now, hah.

CR53 to get to Central City, right?
  11. Cataclyzm New Player

Correct.
    • Like x 1
  12. Baryon Boy New Player

Well I dug around in my limited assortment of styles and tweaked her look anyway:

[IMG]

I think I'm liking it.
    • Like x 1
  13. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    I've been trying to get these Checkmate Informant legs to drop for my SHIELD Operative for ages. I think those legs pouches are good for her "holsters" and the pants are still tight fitting enough to be passable. But no luck on vault drops so I'm just going to post it as is... And hopefully someday I'll be able to update.

[IMG]
    SHIELD Operative - Black Widow (Avengers Movie)
    • Like x 3
  14. kouji New Player

maybe try winged fury legs and remove shoulder pads, might get it more like 99%
  15. JayJay2515 New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. The Incredible Fly New Player

****, that Black Widow cosplay is amazing. One of the best looking toons I've seen imho.
    • Like x 1
  17. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Oh, I've been using those shoulders as my makeshift team emblems from SHIELD Agents to X-men.:D
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Finally got them from the vault!
    [IMG][IMG]
    But of course the Checkmate Informant leg style drops on a character that doesn't need it.:eek:
    • Like x 7
  18. Captain Domino Committed Player

19. XODUIS Committed Player

[IMG]In light the whole Trigon ordeal i decided to go with an Arch Angel look as oppsosed to everyone being more evil. So my job was to make sure that Trigon stays in his prison. But i've failed and as punishment i have to stay on Earth to make sure he doesn't escape the Gotham Wastelands
    • Like x 4
  20. Samurai X New Player

what are the styles for this?