The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Making a good Captain Mar-Vel proves somewhat challenging. o_O

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Am I the only one who wishes we could create this dude??? ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

First off, your character(s) looks beast....love 'em. Second, what hand style is that in this pic here (I know all the other pieces since I have them on several toons)???
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I like the one on the right the most...except the boots...it needs...something.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

he gloves are part of the Chrome Medieval set, and the boots are part of the Chrome Mayan set. So the color of those cannot be changed.

Tried to use red instead of yellow..... not sure..... the darn highlight makes it look orange somehow. Will give this more thought.

[IMG]
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Haven't had this much fun with Photoshop in a while. ;)

[IMG]
  7. B3astinevery1 New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. FelixDuo Committed Player

Totally would, but I'm not sure how to get screenshots from my PS3 to here. I also have new-character-itus, where I can't seem to get anybody past level 12 without becoming dissatisfied with them in some way and starting over with someone new.
  9. Poo New Player

That is the style for the Bat Gauntlets (or whatever they are called) that drop in the vault.
  10. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

Time to post an updated look of my boy!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Ebonbolt New Player

My latest character--Johnna Hex (yes, her great-great-grandfather was THAT guy):

[IMG]

Celestial because we all know her infamous great-great-grandsire was cursed by quite a few in his day and that got passed along. Rigorous studies and training by a number of holy orders is her hope of escaping the family curse.
    • Like x 4
  12. Original Empress Well-Known Player

EMPRESS BL4CKC47

[IMG]

Don't be mad.....
    • Like x 3
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Good Black Cat..... I like it! :cool:
  14. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

My new style for now

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Vodka Committed Player

Could someone tell me what the name of that two-color hospital mask is?

I'm assuming it's a collection.
  16. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

It's the Split Personality face for females.
  17. Vodka Committed Player

Thanks!
  18. ShadowAura New Player

Wow. There is a ton of impressive looking characters in this thread! I could spend hours going through all the pages just looking. I suppose I'll add one more into the mix.

This is the main character I've been using since DCUO originally came out. I've played a ton of others but this was the first and always will stay my main character.

"DreadRaven" - Fire Tank. Circe as the mentor and primarily uses a two hander as the main weapon and dual pistols as secondary for certain situations where range is a bit easier, mainly when kiting.

[IMG]
  19. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

well my video setting is on high with 1600x900 resolution, this was screenie-d in the Smallville alert, just added a letterbox and played with Photoshop filters.
  20. Zrusa New Player

Ive soloed Non got past then..... Ursa happened :(
    • Like x 1