The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Ah, Tier 5 content. A couple of briefing/investigation items led to this look.

[IMG]

Oh, and the Daring Vigilante feet from Lockboxes helped too. :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Floydian New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Vodka Committed Player

May I ask what top style that is and where to get it?

I need it for reasons. Obvious reasons. Shame not included.
  4. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

It's a reward from either Sons of Trigon briefing or collection, can't remember the name.
    • Like x 1
  5. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

It's the Master Mercenary chest from Lockboxes.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Nice, clean, classic look. I like this! Also, brown is so underused in comics - it looks great!
  7. Baryon Boy New Player

Now that I've purchased Origin Crisis, I can contribute to the thread with my new Quantum Controller, the eponymous Baryon Boy:

[IMG]

I guess I'm a sucker for the classic tights look.
  8. Shinzumakami New Player

My 2 favorite Toons (Both are my most powerful PvP toons.) Hard to choose who to post....

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. Poo New Player

My usual look plus some Wasteland fun ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Tweaked the look of my Doombot.

Will probably go for the one on the right... although I kind of miss the "D". What says you??

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Hallows Eve New Player

One on the left is best imo.
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah the one on the left is what I have done at first. The green gloves and boots gives it some nice contrast, even though Doom does not have green gloves and boots.

Also it feels empty without the "D" symbol on the chest. So I might stick to my first version after all.

Thanks.
  13. Vodka Committed Player

Thank you.
  14. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I'd say keep the "D". Maybe try it in red like his eyes.

I really like the green gloves and boots, but the lines of the gloves and boots on the right are cool. How's it look with those styles in green?
  15. FelixDuo Committed Player

I really shouldn't read through this thread. Makes my toons seem...inadequate.
    • Like x 2
  16. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

A lot of the cool designs include the basic costume parts you get when creating a character! Show off your stuff! I haven't seen any negative comments on this thread! Just "good job", "what piece is that", and "have you tried" suggestions! All positive and meant to be helpful! THAT'S why I keep checking this thread!
    • Like x 1
  17. Vodka Committed Player

Every now and then I come upon a costume that makes me go "Aww man."

Sometimes simple can be just as good, though. One of my mains is still rocking the basic business suit.
  18. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Show is what you got man.....we're all friends here, this is a "judge free zone" lol.
    • Like x 4
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here are various versions of Magneto... from the classic to the ultimates. ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Tried to recreate a classic version of Wonder man... and failed miserably. :(

[IMG]
    • Like x 1