*ARISTOCRATS RECRUITING* [HERO-USPS3]

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ionic, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Arsanex New Player

96CR Sorcery Healer Looking For A Active That Can Finish Nexus/Paradox I've Been In Plenty Of Leagues That Can Run Paradox And Or Nexus As A League But Can Never Ever Finish It.This Is A League I Am Looking For.
    • Like x 1
  2. ARI ATARI New Player

ha ha bluetonian.

sorry couldnt resist.

sup Aristocrats, y'all rock. carry on.
    • Like x 1
  3. Rusvek New Player

Goodluck recruiting. Heroes playing with cute little dolls.
  4. Broken Promises New Player

1. What is Your Character Name? Katakun Astera
    2. What is Your Power Type and Combat Rating/Skill Points? HL DPS - 95CR/98SP
    3. Do You Have A Mic? No
    4. Describe A Little Bit About Yourself: Pretty quiet guy. Been playing DCUO since November '11 (Kat wasn't originally my main toon).
    5. What Are You Looking For In A League? I would like a competent league that can get endgame content done while having fun with NO DRAMA. Last league (who I was with for the past year) was too dramatic.
  5. Gargamond Dedicated Player

That's a photoshopped pic ripped from Wil Wheaton's website, bro.
  6. Gargamond Dedicated Player

What? Bluetonian has a good reputation, right?
  7. AuroraDawn New Player

Awesome!
    Where's my doll, umm.. er "Action Figure"?
    oops. :D
    • Like x 2
  8. Yahkov New Player

Yahkov
    Electric DPS 90CR 91 SP
    I do have a mic
    I am in the army and know what I am doing when it comes to my role. I also know how all roles work which is valuable to know obviously.
    I am looking for a league that runs alot of raids, alerts or duos. A league that is easy to group up because pug groups suck balls.
  9. Yahkov New Player

I have been out of the loop a little bit (about a year) because of the army so my stats arent as good. ie SP
  10. iSolar Well-Known Player

1. What is Your Character Name? Solar Spectrom
    2. What is Your Power Type and Combat Rating/Skill Points? Quantum / DPS / 88 sp / 94 cr
    3. Do You Have A Mic? I do but it's broke. I'll be getting another one at the end of the month.
    4. Describe A Little Bit About Yourself I'm an active gamer on DC, I'm always Legendary every month with a few days inbetween. I know my role well too.
    5. What Are You Looking For In A League? An active league that doesn't screw around during instances, and a league that is mature but also is pretty cool to talk to.
  11. Doc Holliday New Player

Are you still in the Army?
    • Like x 1
  12. Project X91113 New Player

1. What is Your Character Name? Project X91113
    2. What is Your Power Type and Combat Rating/Skill Points? Fire tank 95cr/126sp
    3. Do You Have A Mic? Yessir
    4. Describe A Little Bit About Yourself To darn old to be playing friggin video games but that will never stop me lol.
    5. What Are You Looking For In A League? Fun and dedication. I don't want to deal with a bunch of knuckleheads with E-Muscles who like to cause drama. If/when I'm on I want to be able to help people get stuff done and, if I'm lucky enough, get some loot lol.
    Invite me to a group or message me in game if you need/want to know more.
  13. NickSoRich New Player

1. What is Your Character Name?NickSoSwag
    2. What is Your Power Type and Combat Rating/Skill Points?Nature 87 64
    3. Do You Have A Mic?Yes
    4. Describe A Little Bit About Yourself I am 16 years old but mature and very active funny guy to be around always that person to never let a conversation die
    5. What Are You Looking For In A League? A fun active league that is ready up for anything also a fun with mics
  14. Zerefu New Player

I can't join the Aristomats b....b...becaz I only got 990,000 and aristocats are rich.........
  15. ARI ATARI New Player

he had a good reputation on Blood will run. he has no reputation on megaservers. He is the leader of a league that has no elite players though. This is neither good or bad, but not a name worth dropping.
    • Like x 1
  16. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I see. Well, I wish I could say I have played with more famous people, but most elite gamers usually only run with their leagues. Some of the people I mentioned are rather well known because they sometimes PUG. Some of them were in league with me at some point, and some were in the league I used to lead. I think most of them can vouch for my honorable nature, and my disdain for wasting time.
  17. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I'm fairly certain that's a doctored photo ripped off from the Wil Wheaton website.
  18. Zacriel New Player

I endorse this message....Bump
    Need a few more tanks/ especially those that play mornings.
    • Like x 1
  19. Snix Dedicated Player

1. What is Your Character Name? Snix
    2. What is Your Power Type and Combat Rating/Skill Points? Gadgets DPS (Full T5 Healer Gear as well), CR 100, SP 130
    3. Do You Have A Mic? Yes
    4. Describe A Little Bit About Yourself. I'm a laid back chill type of guy. I like getting things done fast and efficiently. I've been a Nature DPS since DCUO's launch and will go back Nature when the revamp has launched.
    5. What Are You Looking For In A League? Fun, competent players who like to get things done while having fun.
  20. Snix Dedicated Player

I also have an Ice Tank 90 CR. I could work on him if you guys need more support roles.