VGAs & Game of The Year (GOTY)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by XODUIS, Sep 1, 2013.

1. XODUIS Committed Player

Well with the Video Game Awards are around the corner and Video Game season about to commence not only will i be broke i wonder what will be announced as the Game of The Year. My nominees would be God of War Ascension, The Last of Us, GTA V (TBA), Watch_DOGS (TBA), Saints Row IV (can't include the brother without it's mentally challenged cousin lol), Batman: Arkham Origins (TBA), and Destiny. Personally if i had to choose it would be Last of Us because that game is just TOP NOTCH. Naughty Dog really excelled here and i gotta give props, it even made quite a number of people switch consoles because of it alone. Post your top nominees in the comments.
  2. Radium Devoted Player

The one who gives them the most money.
  3. TrueOlympus New Player

Is that how The Walking Dead one last year? Or am I thinking of a different reward thingy?
    • Like x 1
  4. XODUIS Committed Player

it most definitely didnt deserve GOTY but hey, maybe it'll be fair this year
  5. Meta Flare New Player

Just to sate my curiosity, what would your GOTY have been last year?
  6. XODUIS Committed Player

Assassin's Creed III
  7. Meta Flare New Player

I'm not a huge fan of the ac series. I played them all but 3. I want to like them, I like a bunch of stuff in them but for some reason as a whole product I don't like it for some reason.
  8. XODUIS Committed Player

Maybe it's the constant mis-historical events , or the weird action sequence that requires you to hold R1 for everything effectively giving you Arthritis when you're 60 lol
    • Like x 1
  9. Faust74 Loyal Player

Yeah, sorry but the VGA is just a shame to me. It's all about the money and not the gamers' likes.