Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. El El Committed Player

fix fiery handblasters please after six months still not working.
    • Like x 2
  2. Lashback New Player

The Batman-inspired mask needs to be addressed.
    • Like x 1
  3. AnbuGrim New Player

I don't know if anyone noticed this, but on the PS3 version I noticed some of the display tubes located on in the Watchtower that you can buy lvl30 armor and should have unique individual styles don't. The styles don't even match what the display tube is showing, and it all is the same things being sold. They were not like that before. I just want to make sure its not just me.
  4. vonstroke1989 New Player

Im still waiting for this to get looked at the batman inspired mask is a most fix come on guys
  5. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

They aren't broken. Those PVP armors will now only appear when the newly added PVP CR reaches the upper 80s. It's stupid that they decided to hide things by a CR lockout. Players should always, ALWAYS be able to see all the gear at the vendor and should instead be see a label on every item advising it can only be purchased and equipped when their CR hits x level. Now they're just standing examples of misinformation.

As for broken styles, too many of the monarch female chest styles, namely slimlines, are all broken around the neck area, causing the neck skin to clip outside of the uniform. Happens with a few of the mesa styles as well.

Also the battle of legends beta tester's emblem is broken for the mesa body type. Instead of showing the beta symbol it defaults to the swirling fireball. Not cool. I disconnected during the event no less than 100 times and earned it fair and square. :\
    • Like x 2
  6. Hewi New Player

For some odd reason I can only have 5 pages for each style part, if I collect a new item it will remove an old item to make space for it
  7. Katheryne New Player

You'll have to report this. Since I have over 14 pages of styles in each of my clothing tabs.
    • Like x 2
  8. shaun10656 New Player

don't forget that t4 stag legs there a bug in the cloth part in the middle and sector incendiary is also broken with the chest not having the same texture as the rest of the set the hands on top top part are holo? and the legs and some weird texture on the groin part
  9. Dreadwolf New Player

I've noticed as well that one many of the purchased weapon packs, any weapon style that covers the hands makes the hands invisible.
    It doesn't "coat" the hands with the weapon, it replaces the hands with a see-through weapon.

Remember to keep the likes coming.
    It's a shame we can't update the OP. Would have been simpler to keep track on all of your suggestions and reports.
  10. Vyltran Loyal Player

Looking forward to this...
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Also there is a thing about combining hands styles with brawling/hand blaster styles and also trench coat styles with any belt styles - for some reason everyone except the player that wearing then can see both styles used. Why don't devs do them visible for us? It could make some cool combinations. Sure, there could be some clipping issues but if the player don't want to see for example belt with his trench coat - he just gonna use "none" option for belt.
    • Like x 1
  12. Fridged New Player

Every cape style in the game clips the Large Mesa Females shoulders makes them look horrible and should have been fixed years ago! So come on Devs get on it already! Also the Valiant Warrior head clips every longer hair style which sucks aswell!
  13. Lumb New Player

The gadgeteer back is messed up, not sure if a bug but it bends around the back like it's made of rubber, in comparison the joker's jetpack doesn't do this and it's the same thing.
    • Like x 2
  14. Fools Fire Loyal Player

I mentioned in another post that the Wizardly chest will only show skin toned hands. It won't show any Hand or Hand Blaster you have already selected. (Yes, I've tried locking.)

Another post mentioned how the Water skin uses additive color rather than inclusive. Meaning: If you have the water skin on and change the Skin color to Red you get a Magenta. It's adding the the blue water and red together. What it should do is be like the Space skin. (The one which shows stars.) If you use this skin and change the Skin color you'll get pure red, green, yellow, etc..

Finally, someone else mentioned the Fiery Hands. They finally fixed it's not blurred white squares. But the missing hands are really annoying and do not look right. This is why I thought the Wizardly chest might work since you don't really see above the wrist.
  15. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

16. The Vigilante Committed Player

Paramilitary chest piece clips a lot on the neck for strikers body type.

Nearly all of the strikers head piece masks clip on the neck and face and have since the body type was first introduced.

+1 for the batman mask fix and the winged fury fix and all of the others in the OP as well but Especially the batman inspired being changed back to be able to see face items.
  17. chipzes Committed Player

On Male Sprite the Kryptonian Medico Trenchcoat has some awful physics: it stretches like rubber, the faster you move the longer it gets.
    With Rocked-Assisted Glide it was like 10m+, I can only imagine how it would look on a speedster :D
  18. rumination New Player

When I equip the Valiant face style my character's cheeks stick out of it. My character is a male, small Spark Body Type, with Human Skin 01.
    • Like x 1
  19. SuperiorMouse New Player

1) please adjust the Valiant Warrior's Tiara style to be visible with all female hairstyles. currently 90% of the female hairstyles clip out these styles completely or almost completely.

2) please adjust the Dark Witch Circlet style to be visible with all female hairstyles. currently 90% of the female hairstyles clip out these styles completely or almost completely.

3) please fix the T1 AND T2 meta backstyle. the S logo is using some sort of placeholder texture or low rez or highly compressed texture. it looks horrible and i'm sure DC would be angry to see this logo being ruined like this.
    [IMG]

4) please fix the egyptian back style. it's had so many different appearances since launch i'm not sure what the actual style is supposed to look like but currently it is some sort of low res placeholder texture that looks like a child's kindergarten doodle.

5) please fix the Fishnet (sheer) style. the edge of the pantylines is using an over compressed or low res alpha layer making the edge pixelated and appear frilled when it should be crisp. like the non-sheer variant. i payed money for this style. it should have been fixed a long time ago.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

6) please fix the voltaic weapon style for handblasters (and probably brawling too). it alphas out the character's hands making them look like they were amputated. again, i payed money for this style and it should have been fixed a long time ago.

[IMG]

7) please fix the scale of the Celtic foot style on the female monarch build. it's way out of proportion and too large for the bodytype. her foot shouldn't be the length of her lower leg.

[IMG]

thanks in advance...
    • Like x 8
  20. Roarak Well-Known Player

Please fix the wings! although, i do like what they have done with them, making them move more naturally in the idle stance, I would much rather them be like they were... folded up.

Also the trenchcoats flowy part that hags down sometimes sticks to your characters legs with certain back pieces, might be nice to see a change in that too

On a side note, thank you SuperiorMouse for having this thread in your signature!
    • Like x 2