Nexus Wall Fix

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by XODUIS, Aug 29, 2013.

1. XODUIS Committed Player

I gotta say didnt expect this to be fixed. But thats not my gripe, my gripe period is that they fixed it period. I mean dont have GMs go around telling us its perfectly fine and its a "strategy" having us think its fine then just rip it away from us. Now the goody two shoes are gonna say "just fight it straight up noob". Heres whats wrong with that. Its pretty hard to fight straight up when the balls are invisible and its super glitchy since the update. ANd now this is where the noob part comes in. They've been glitched, carried, caressed thru this whole game to get to 97-98+ then have no idea what to do when its time to put skill over CR. And our combo wasnt any better to help anyway. We had Ninja, Future, and Steampowered. 2 jumpers and 1 ranged so nowhere to stand basically. Too far back, get mortared. Too close and get agro from Ninja and Future. And dont forget the invisible balls. :)
  2. Delta795 New Player

Sounds like someone can't beat it straight up. Lolz
    • Like x 3
  3. XODUIS Committed Player

not with PuG noob group i cant.
  4. Zim New Player

What do you mean wall fix? The only walls I know in nexus in the last boss fight are the two going down the ramp when you enter the last room. Are you saying that you cant use them to line of site the special attack anymore?
  5. Delta795 New Player

Nope he used the rafters at the end of the room. You do a fly by and it makes it so you only have to fight one at a time.
  6. XODUIS Committed Player

if ur asking if we cant pull the bosses 1 by one anymore than yes, its fixed
  7. minuteofdecay Committed Player

Thank god, I'm super-speed. I hated trying to get up there.:)
  8. Korlick Loyal Player

What Zim is asking is about using the walls on the ramp as a shield when the Boss makes his One Shot move. Not the rafters glitch.
    What they fix is that glitch , where you can fight one or two holograms and then the main boss by himself.