Game Update 30 requests

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Neo-Jehuty, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Neo-Jehuty New Player

Even though GU 29 is just being released here are some things that may be interesting to add in the next update:
    - For any player, NPC, or enemy that is level 30 or above it would better to see their CR in the HUD rather than their level.
    - CR calculations should be done in real time depending on the equipment you currently have on, i.e. if you equip a gear with a lower CR equipment then the overall CR will be automatically adjusted. Also rather than showing CR could you please consider showing the following for PVP and PVE:
    - Un-modded CR - CR excluding the equipment mods.
    - Modded CR - CR including the mods.
    - Solo Challenges - Could you please consider adding the level 30 missions of each mentor as a challenge.

Sorry in advance if this has been put up already.
    • Like x 3
  2. Zpred Dedicated Player

So basically you would just like to see everyone's cr? Just inspect then and see what gear they are wearing, if you know the game and the gear you will know roughly their cr.

The solo challenges/mentor thing, I see no problem with that, sounds fair, would save shouting or asking people for x mentor to get in x content.
    • Like x 6
  3. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

The first part would only get people kicked quicker by the elitists. This would be an epic fail as it would deny many skilled players the chance to prove themselves. However, in open world PvP phase, it would help the T5 equipped players (those elitists) choose easily dominated targets only instead of facing the possible challenge of a fair fight.

The second part (which I made red) is a great idea!
    • Like x 4
  4. SilentTrollerMan New Player

I love the challenge idea too, but I like the first part as well. That big lvl 30 in my HUD is totally useless. You will always have elites in this game because they are forming the groups and they can make their group anyway they want. Its not right but that is what it is. I counter your argument because having CR displayed will cut down on the liars. As far as PVP goes, if CR was up there you would know who to fight and who to run from in PVP. Now that the Wastelands are open to both factions if you are in PVP phase, having displayed CR would be a good idea.
  5. SilentTrollerMan New Player

You can do this but only if a person is close enough, and if they are out of range or change gear you can't get an accurate picture. I like the OP's idea. It will eliminate the liars, it will allow people to group with similarly leveled players and in PVP you can choose your targets wisely. The level cap is useless now. Just display the CR and people can instantly know who they're dealing with.
  6. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

How about you just ask them?
    • Like x 1
  7. Seni New Player

I think it should show Skill Points instead!
    • Like x 4
  8. TheLoneLantern New Player

Yea, but then you'll be mocked for only having 170... :p
    • Like x 3
  9. SilentTrollerMan New Player

Why do that when it could be visible? Its just easier to go by sight than sending a tell, then the tell is ignored or never seen. If you're chatting with someone one sure, ask. This solution would just make things slightly easier.
  10. SilentTrollerMan New Player

No, I want that information private. SP DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE BETTER! It may make you more survivable or able to heal slightly more once you get that 100 or so for your role, the rest is just a bonus. I only have 82 Sp but I never have any complaints in t5 content with my 175 POT. Granted im not going in Nexus or Paradox but for the alerts, I got this.
    • Like x 1
  11. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

So people can get kicked out of groups without having that awkward conversation where you might learn that there's a real person behind the avatar?
    • Like x 1
  12. SilentTrollerMan New Player

LOL, yeah! The same people that Kick because they inspect you will be the same people that kick when they see your CR.

But really, it would just make some things easier. Now I refuse to say anything else until Circe or the OP come to my aid.
  13. PaperGirl New Player

What i want to see , some things that have been asked since 29 updates but , it never happenned .

*We NEED to be able to choose the gear that we NEVER want to salvage come ON , many people salvage their gear , and Soe never give us back the gear , unacceptable to be honest .

*Change the disposition of options like "leave league" "kick player from league" ....

*Fix the incredible numbers of crashs in PC/Ps3 .

*Change the bs pvp queue system , why should i be in a group with a lvl6 robin when i'm lvl30 , stop that .

*Give us a real PvP lobby , the devs don't see they have massacred competitive pvp ? EUPC we used to have pvp premades in queues , WITHOUT HAVING TO SCRIMMAGE .

*Fix some legends charachters like Catwoman , Steel etc , since how much time we'r asking to devs to look @ Steel . Ridiculous .

*Fix loot table in instance like "Catwoman solo" (Mayan set ridicoulously broken) , "HIve defender" set, 3runes of the Norsemen etc .

*Separate the Pve from the PvP¨, but with the thousands of posts about it no hope , developpers of Dcuo never had any idea how to make PvP good/competitive/balanced .

Enough said for me i could say a lot more but it's waste of time to be honest , we give a lot of money , devs listen 1% of requests and they do the opposite each updates .
  14. Neo-Jehuty New Player

Ouch.
    • Like x 1
  15. PaperGirl New Player

I forget that it is really annoying to do not see the debuff icon on boss , exemple .

-Can you debuff defense the boss please.

-Troller answers by: He is debuff i just used debuff and i see the debuff icon .

-Many ppl on the raid answer by: Me i don't see any debuff icon , great bug .
  16. DrewCheech New Player

I like these ideas.
    Or how about, when someone is in your group, instead of the obvious 30 next to their name, show CR there.
    It's in the same vein that we can switch the xp bar to show feat progress (just did that last night and I love it)
    And yea it would be cool to do the level 30 mentor missions as a challenge for marks.
    I always found Supermans level 30 mission more fun than Batmans, yet I enjoy Batman's ride to level 30 better.
  17. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I think skill points and cr should be available when u inspect them... U don't mind cr but since ur skill points are lacking that's why u don't want them shown... I have 153sp and I need 150 to fully spec into dips roll... And I'm sure u are missing many inmates with ur lack of points..

Not saying I would kick u from a raid... I would LOVE ur 175 tick... But skill point grinding is making ur character stronger!! And shows the diff between good players and all the high cr noobs!! Rule of thumb, ur cr shouldn't be higher than ur sp... Good luck wit the sp grind...

I'm working on 500 alerts, finishing 10,000 create feat, finishing 2 more sets of t4 pve gear, 50 legends bat cave wins, 25 hall of doom wins, 50 Australia wins, 25/50 moon base wins, and some styles that are luck based... Now wit the new dlc, time to get some quick feats there then once I'm bored, back to the feats I listed!! But that trigon alert will help me with that feat!!
  18. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I think skill points and cr should be available when u inspect them... U don't mind cr but since ur skill points are lacking that's why u don't want them shown... I have 153sp and I need 150 to fully spec into dips roll... And I'm sure u are missing many inmates with ur lack of points..

Not saying I would kick u from a raid... I would LOVE ur 175 tick... But skill point grinding is making ur character stronger!! And shows the diff between good players and all the high cr noobs!! Rule of thumb, ur cr shouldn't be higher than ur sp... Good luck wit the sp grind...

I'm working on 500 alerts, finishing 10,000 create feat, finishing 2 more sets of t4 pve gear, 50 legends bat cave wins, 25 hall of doom wins, 50 Australia wins, 25/50 moon base wins, and some styles that are luck based... Now wit the new dlc, time to get some quick feats there then once I'm bored, back to the feats I listed!! But that trigon alert will help me with that feat!!
  19. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I think we need to have blood type, marital status, credit rating, handedness, do they have a ps4 or not, mother's maiden name available for inspection as well. All these issues might come up in the raid, and I would rather not waste any time asking people for this information, I would much rather see it, so when I kick them I don't feel uncomfortable afterward.
    • Like x 5
  20. Solace New Player

The idea about people seeing your cr is stupid af imo. It could be a thursday and you need to get fos 2 done for the your econd to last peice and someone checks your cr rating and beacuse your not cr 67 you get booted
    • Like x 2